Pump/ Bad EQ ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump/ Bad EQ ??

Ordered a vaccutech pump , started using for the last few weeks 4g-5g , I have noticed my EQ is a little down . I dont think the pump is positive for my unit. I have been keeping it at low pressure also. I feel it is effecting my normal EQ's . ???

Quite possibly could be. Did you jump right in before doing any sort of manual routine? Did you warm up before each session? There are a number of factors that can contribute to your decreased EQ ...
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yes i have been hanging and pe for about 1 1/2 yrs,

Comment

Are you still hanging? I've read on several posts (here and in other forums) where combining exercises like hanging and pumping can be detrimental. While there are lots of guys that can pull it off successfully, it's something that I've read a lot of guys warn about. Not an expert on the hanging/pumping combo but that could be it.

As far as straight pumping is concerned, do you have the right size cylinder? Are you using it while erect or are you going in flaccid? One thing you may want to do is try to lower the pressure a bit to maybe 3 in.Hg - I know it may seem low but see how it works. You may not "feel" anything but believe me the pressure is working on you. Also, what type of cylinder do you have - a thickwall or a flared? If you are jsut starting out, a flared cylinder is best. Thickwalls don't have the indentation at the base to help as a constrictor. How long are your sessions? Like I said, there are a ton of factors that could be hampering your pump usage ...
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
        X