Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wearing extender..where around the glans do u attach the strap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wearing extender..where around the glans do u attach the strap?

i have a sizegenetics extender, it has the rubber strap, not the silicone tube that they use in the video..so its hard for me to figure out where u should wrap the strap around your penis.

from what i can tell, you should push the extender in as u put it on, so the springs are compressed. and you want the strap to not touch the glans, so u want it on the shaft under the glans. my problem with that is, when i so that, tighten it, release the extender so the springs come out, and i lengthen the rods to like 1200 or 1500 grams, and the extender stretches the penis, it starts to push against the glans and it has come to the point that the base of the glans, or the start of the mushroom tip, have been pushed on so much that the glans are permanently like creating a lip if that makes sense, on the top side of the shaft?

is that normal, or should i tighten the extender more, or am i stretching too hard? can someone link me maybe to a video or explanation of the perfect way to attach (with strap, not tubes) thanks for all the help
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16

Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
    i have a sizegenetics extender, it has the rubber strap, not the silicone tube that they use in the video..so its hard for me to figure out where u should wrap the strap around your penis.

from what i can tell, you should push the extender in as u put it on, so the springs are compressed. and you want the strap to not touch the glans, so u want it on the shaft under the glans. my problem with that is, when i so that, tighten it, release the extender so the springs come out, and i lengthen the rods to like 1200 or 1500 grams, and the extender stretches the penis, it starts to push against the glans and it has come to the point that the base of the glans, or the start of the mushroom tip, have been pushed on so much that the glans are permanently like creating a lip if that makes sense, on the top side of the shaft?

is that normal, or should i tighten the extender more, or am i stretching too hard? can someone link me maybe to a video or explanation of the perfect way to attach (with strap, not tubes) thanks for all the help
    I'd say you probably are tugging too hard, as anything you can't wear comfortably for hours is pointless.

But you don't need to grip the penis below the glans - leaving a good chunk of the corpus cavernosa untensioned (or worse, compressed). Instead use a tapeless tugger to pull from the very end of the penis. If you have enough slack so you can temporarily force skin over the glans then you can use a VLC Tugger with your extender, instead of the rubber noose:

Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network - View Single Post - Traction Device
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
    X