Questions About Size Genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About Size Genetics

Hi i was considering buying the extender device from Size Genetics... and i just have some questions. first i was wondering if anyone has used this device with some success and if so what kind of gains did you receive. second i was wondering if anyone could suggest a device they had used with success. basically i dont want to spend 300 bucks on a device that wont actually give me any gains.. i appreciate any feedback!

Andrew: Welcome to The Gym!

Extenders are one of the best forms of penis enlargement. For one, they require very little work. For two, as Iguana said the other day, more studies are showing that light-traction over long periods of time work best. A study was actually just done using an extender. Over a period of four months, the average gain was 1 to 2 cm. Not bad for using an extender only.

Each extender out there has its benefits. I own the SG Extender, and I find it comfortable and stealthy. The DVD it comes with isn't much, but it does have several different unique exercises. It also comes with a bunch of other stuff that I didn't find that useful, but a beginner might.

If you do end up getting it, please post your thoughts about it here for future users.

Hope this helps,
    rem
    Last edited by remek; 04-25-2008, 11:58 AM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Ive been on the SG program for about 5 weeks now, i was starting to lose hope and such because i only noticed small if any gains at all. But my eyes must have Decieved me because i took my measurements today and I got some good gains! I went from 4.75 girth to 5, and 6.3 to 6.35-6.5 in length! Im so happy, my hope has been restored fully and I cant wait to measure again in the next five weeks!

Comment

Remek: Do you attribute any gains to the size genetics device? Which device would you say is the best on the market?

Comment

Working...
        X