Pumping, too much pubic fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping, too much pubic fat?

Hello, I've recently purchased a pump using the home made kit. This includes the fitted cylinder, the tubing, hand tool and gauge. I've noticed that once I start pumping to about medium pressure, I have this lump of pubic fat that starts getting sucked in. Let me state that I'm in no way over weight, but not everyone was born to be penis pumpers right? Is there any way to prevent this?

ps. I remember searching and someone said that they used a cock ring to prevent the excess pubic skin from being sucked in. However, there wasn't enough info to assure whether or not it was safe to use.

Thanks in advance for your info and suggestions!

-BWD

Originally posted by BandWagonDriver View Post
    Hello, I've recently purchased a pump using the home made kit. This includes the fitted cylinder, the tubing, hand tool and gauge. I've noticed that once I start pumping to about medium pressure, I have this lump of pubic fat that starts getting sucked in. Let me state that I'm in no way over weight, but not everyone was born to be penis pumpers right? Is there any way to prevent this?

ps. I remember searching and someone said that they used a cock ring to prevent the excess pubic skin from being sucked in. However, there wasn't enough info to assure whether or not it was safe to use.

Thanks in advance for your info and suggestions!

-BWD
    Sounds like your cylinder may be too big. Ideally, it should be no more than 1/8" - 1/4" larger than your EG. This may be tricky if your mid girth is larger than your base girth. If that's the case, go with the mid girth measurement if it's not significantly larger than the mid girth measurement.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
    X