going with the andro gold extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going with the andro gold extender

Well this is my second time going with a extender. Really didnt get to use the first one like i wanted or even needed to see gains. If anybody who has use this extender (andro) can please tell me what was your results like, if any. basicly tell me what was your experience with it. also if anybody who just has a extender, wants to give some helpful advice about extenders, i welcome it, and what would you advise me to do and how long to do it. and etc.

should i go with the x4 then? seem to be more people using this one more.

Comment

I use Andro Gold. No problems and a good product.

Comment

i use the andro, superb results but a hell of a lot of work. You gotta put in the hours. iirc 1100 to get around 1/2inch permanent gain -but i can vouch that it IS permanent. I've gotten a lot bigger, more length and girth and I am not even using it as much as I could. My only gripe are the nooses, they wear out quick. You'll find you get great strapins for a few days then the quality of your strapins goes down rapidly. If I had the money I would replace the noose every 4 days but they price gouge the noose big time. I am considering a vac attachment.
        starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
        March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
        March: BPFL 7.7
        Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

This one is my andropenis with mod vac extender (by Monkeybar)....great products !!

http://image.forumcommunity.it/5/9/5...1299242963.jpg

PS: sorry for "italian words"... :-)
          smart66
          Last edited by smart66; 04-11-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
            i use the andro, superb results but a hell of a lot of work. You gotta put in the hours. iirc 1100 to get around 1/2inch permanent gain -but i can vouch that it IS permanent. I've gotten a lot bigger, more length and girth and I am not even using it as much as I could. My only gripe are the nooses, they wear out quick. You'll find you get great strapins for a few days then the quality of your strapins goes down rapidly. If I had the money I would replace the noose every 4 days but they price gouge the noose big time. I am considering a vac attachment.
            a few questions if you don't mind. why change it when you have had great gain. i thought you keep doing what works till you cant do it anymore. how did you get girth gains? isn't extenders mainly for lenght? and what you made you get the andro in the first place out of all the other extenders out there? and do you think if you have got any other extenders would you have seen the same results.

Comment

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
              a few questions if you don't mind. why change it when you have had great gain. i thought you keep doing what works till you cant do it anymore. how did you get girth gains? isn't extenders mainly for lenght? and what you made you get the andro in the first place out of all the other extenders out there? and do you think if you have got any other extenders would you have seen the same results.
              Hi Cantwait,

I think he means he would change it to get better strap-ins, constantly. But you get used to it, and there is a way to stop it........

I too notice that after about a week of using a silicon band (I use the Andro Comfort type (much, much better than the round ones)), it tends to slip out occasionally on a high tension, but it's usually around the time I would take a circulation break anyway (every 20-30min) so no big deal, what I found that did work great was washing the silicon tubes and Andro support piece with soapy water because I found my finger grease was leaving surface grime on the parts and silicon after a week or so and this would contribute to the silicon comfort strap not being as snug as it could (slip-outs).

Keep it nice n clean and it makes a difference or maybe just use it after your daily wash. Nice to see so many Andropenis Gold brothers in the forum. I remember thinking at the time $250 ! This better work ! Looking back now, I'd spend that 4 - 10 times over if I was even sure of my first inch gain. The confidence boost alone for me is incredible. How's about those poor guys that actually listen to the doctors that say "surgery is the only way" - lets just hope they never come across an Andropenis Gold. LOL.
              "The only limits we have, are those which we create for ourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by Andropenis User View Post
                Hi Cantwait,

I think he means he would change it to get better strap-ins, constantly. But you get used to it, and there is a way to stop it........

I too notice that after about a week of using a silicon band (I use the Andro Comfort type (much, much better than the round ones)), it tends to slip out occasionally on a high tension, but it's usually around the time I would take a circulation break anyway (every 20-30min) so no big deal, what I found that did work great was washing the silicon tubes and Andro support piece with soapy water because I found my finger grease was leaving surface grime on the parts and silicon after a week or so and this would contribute to the silicon comfort strap not being as snug as it could (slip-outs).

Keep it nice n clean and it makes a difference or maybe just use it after your daily wash. Nice to see so many Andropenis Gold brothers in the forum. I remember thinking at the time $250 ! This better work ! Looking back now, I'd spend that 4 - 10 times over if I was even sure of my first inch gain. The confidence boost alone for me is incredible. How's about those poor guys that actually listen to the doctors that say "surgery is the only way" - lets just hope they never come across an Andropenis Gold. LOL.
                I can vouch for that!! The washing part.

I also use a andropenis, currently on 300H. Its good quality and easy to wear (IMO). I have never changed silicon straps, and I have been using it for over a month, but I wash it with soap every 7 day.

BTW anyone got problems with the foam? When I use it, I can have it on for many hours before I need to take it off, but when i do, the foam actually sticks to the skin underneath the glans and when i take it off, I almost rip my skin off. It hurts like hell!! Any tip on what to do, or use as a mid layer??

Comment

I just purchased X4 labs quad support so I can use two comfort straps at a time. This has allowed me to leave them one notch looser. So it is more comfortable. I have noticed the foam is not sticking as bad. I am only on day 4 wearing it this way so time will tell if it reverts back. I used to leave the foam on for a few minutes just to let it expand back out and loosen a little on it's own.
                  4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                  10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                  Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                  It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Working...
                  X