is this safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this safe?

as many of you may have read, i began hanging last week and started with a half kg weight, this has been very easy to hang with very little discomfort for an hour at a time. i want to increase the weight but cant find my 1kg weight, would it be safe to increase to 2kg?

would i benefit more from a heavier weight for shorter periods of time or should i stick with the half kg for now untill i get a new 1kg weight?

thanks, john.
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

ok so i went ahead and weighted myself up with the 2 kg weight, ive modded my hanger to cope with the extra weight and it held really well. i did suffer a small amount of pain in the ligaments about 5 mins in to the session so i had to rest for a few mins. ive done all in all about 12-14 mins excluding rests and hanger adjustments.

now one thing i did discover, when i hand srtaight down im quite comfortable and feel the pull on the ligaments. which i only allow to go so far. yet when i hang over the leg to the left i get quite a bit of discofort in the glans.

however when i hang over the leg to the right, i get no discommfort. is there a reason why i incur discomfort at one side and not the other?

Comment

I'm gonna move this into the devices forum. I don't know enough about hanging to help but you'll get more responses in there.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

update, 10 mins later, my penis is aching slightly along the back of the shaft, i suspect it is due to the ligaments stretching. i am feeling a bit sore in the glands area. more internally than externally. maybe the hager was positined awekwardly. it has crossed my mind that it could be my piercing and the pain is radiating.

should the penis ach after a session with this type of weight?

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          I'm gonna move this into the devices forum. I don't know enough about hanging to help but you'll get more responses in there.

thanks.

Comment

Well, for me, "fatigue" was a dull burning sensation that occurs at the base of the penis. I don't think fatigue is felt in the glans.

Comment

thanks, well its an hour later and the fatigue ache is a lot less, the pain in my glands seems to be in the very tip of my penis. i still have full sensitivity and erectile function. when i squeeze the tip of my penis the pain goes away, i wonder what it can be?

Comment

ah i wonder if the hanger strap has caught the openining of the urethra at some point and the velcro has rubbed against it making it sore?

Comment

Working...
                X