andropenis or x4 extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andropenis or x4 extender?

I'm shopping around for a new extender, cuz my vimax one broke(who would have thought. I've noticed that the x4 is a bit pricier than the andro. Anyone know why? Does the andro have the noose and comfort strap, like the same setup as the x4s hybrid setup? I'm also wondering if my vimax extender rods can be used on the x4 or andro, or any other extender for that matter. Cuz in that case I could prob buy a starter extender for cheaper. Any advice or feedback would be appreciated, thank you

I really like the X4. I had another cheaper one and found 4 hours a day tough. 9 days into the X4 and I just finished 9 hours ten minutes. most of it straight thru. I took a 2 hour 50 minute break after the first 6 hours and 45 minutes. That to me says it all. I am using the girth base which I find more comfortable and the quad support. X4 does offer a clinical trial which they say if you take a before and after pic and fill out a log for 180 days they will send you a refund. Now I don't know if they will follow thru but I figured it won't hurt to fill it out and send it in since I am logging it anyways.
    4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
    10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
    Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
    It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Working...
    X