Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

made a captains wench, pleased with the design.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made a captains wench, pleased with the design.

today i made the captains wench hanger.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tcher-ads.html

i havent used the grippy blocks though as it felt a little uncomfy so ill have to condition myself to using them. however i done my first session with my wench, and i must say im very pleased with it. i had a great with the wench.

with my previous temporary hangers i got good tug, but this thing pulls like a train.

the hanger caused very little to no blood flow abnormalities. the coulour of the head stayed the same up untill about 30 mins when ithere was a slight change. tiger balm sorted this out.

using the same weight i appeared to get a more effective hang and fatigued more so than usual.

my over all conclusion on the design is really good.

it also seems that the clip is not needed. the velcro is really really strong.

repped
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

for a rating out of 10, how hard was it for you to make it?

Comment

Originally posted by 8inches View Post
      for a rating out of 10, how hard was it for you to make it?

1 being very easy and 10 being hard, i would say about a 2.

the sticky back on the velcro didnt stick to my webbing strap too well so i had to use extra glue.

other than that it was super simple.

because i didint use the rubber pads as they were uncomfy or the clamp its a simple as this

1 x 10" x 2" strip sticky back vercro stuck together sticky side to sticky side.
      1 x 10" strip of 1" wide webbing strap i used one from the sowing store i got my velcro from.
      2 x 1" x 2" pieces of velcro

stick the 1" x 2" pieces ot velcro to the ends of your webbing strap.

and your done. the pads are easy too trim the pads to your liking and stick velcro to the back. position where you need them.

then all you have to to is wrap up, wind the velcro round your willy, stick the webbing strap on like a loop and your ready to go.

i didnt really need the clamp as im only using 2kg, but i reackon without theclamp you could still ygo up to a good 7kg without the need for a clamp.

hope that heps.

its really really simple

Comment

Originally posted by blulite View Post
        1 being very easy and 10 being hard, i would say about a 2.

the sticky back on the velcro didnt stick to my webbing strap too well so i had to use extra glue.

other than that it was super simple.

because i didint use the rubber pads as they were uncomfy or the clamp its a simple as this

1 x 10" x 2" strip sticky back vercro stuck together sticky side to sticky side.
        1 x 10" strip of 1" wide webbing strap i used one from the sowing store i got my velcro from.
        2 x 1" x 2" pieces of velcro

stick the 1" x 2" pieces ot velcro to the ends of your webbing strap.

and your done. the pads are easy too trim the pads to your liking and stick velcro to the back. position where you need them.

then all you have to to is wrap up, wind the velcro round your willy, stick the webbing strap on like a loop and your ready to go.

i didnt really need the clamp as im only using 2kg, but i reackon without theclamp you could still ygo up to a good 7kg without the need for a clamp.

hope that heps.

its really really simple

very nice, how comfy is it? can you post photos please.
        Short Term Goal - 9x6
        Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
        Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey, Zathora. Go back up to the first post in this thread and if you click on the link it will show you all about it and it includes pictures, I am building one this weekend, have the stuff to do it already but I have been a bit lazy
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Zathora_8x5.5 View Post
            very nice, how comfy is it? can you post photos please.
            the hanger is very comfortable. as stated, i chose not to use the gripper padsas i found them a little uncomfy, by uncomfy though i would have to say more odd than uncomfy. once wrapped and applied i find it is surprisinly snug. there is a great hold behind the glans, i have had no slippage with my 2kg weight and my full size caribiner.

the glans as previously stated surref very little to no, blood flow problems. both my sock hanger and my first velcro strap hanger slipped and caused some blood flow reduction and discolouuration of the head.

i would recommend making the hanger. made without the clamp and rubber, it is still very very effective. the total cost to make for me was

.5m of 2" self adhesive industrial strength velcro = £1.75
            1m of 1" webbing = £0.45
            rubber pads = £1.00
            a bit of extra glue from the cupboard = free.

so total = £3.20
            time about 15 mins including reading time.

thats probably about 0.3% of the cost of a bib hanger.

ill post pics asap, have a few things to do before i sit for my session. but will deffo post asap.

Comment

ps, i use a yellow dusting cloth for wrapping. they are really soft and have a great gripfor bothe the velcro and the skin.

using this cloth i have no discomfort with the hanger. the only place i feel anything is where it counts.

i feel the tug in both the shaft and the ligaments.

on an even more important note, this hanger is perfect for use with my piercing due to there being no slippage and snug fitting.

Comment

heres some pics
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks guys
                  Short Term Goal - 9x6
                  Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
                  Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by blulite View Post
                    heres some pics
                    Did you carry on using the captains wench and if so have you made any gains?

I made one last week.

Comment

amazing, i love it, thanks for the precious info... amazing thread really
                      Initial BPEL: 4.5"; FL: 1.2
                      Initial EG: 4.4"
                      ------------------
                      Current:
                      BPEL 4.9"; FL: 2.75"
                      EG: 4.8"
                      ------------------
                      Goal: 6.5" length

Comment

You put tiger balm on your penis?
                        Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
                        Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
                        Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
                        Journal:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

Thanks, blulite. I made a Captain's Wench and didn't like it. I got significant slippage. I didn't use the furniture pads either. I never understood what they are for. I have made a Hubbard hanger but getting such discoloration that I have to take a break every five to ten minutes to get blood flow back to my glans. I am going to try the Wench again.

Comment

Very good device. Thanks for the share.
                            "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

I posted that I was going to make a wench in the beginning of this thread and have since done so. I found it simple to make and very easy to use. I did have to get the wrapping procedures down but all sees well now. I actually feel very safe using this device and believe with the correct wrapping I will be able to go up around 15 pounds or better.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X