MOD the Sizegenetics and X4???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD the Sizegenetics and X4???

ok well i have the The SizeGenetics Device and was wanting to put parts in it from the X4 Extender since i need to get the "Girth Base" from them.

what i want to know is,
    1. is it possible to change the springs from the SizeGenetics (1000g Tension) to the X4 Labs one (2100g Tension)?
    2. can the bars from the X4 Labs (both gold and silver) fit/screw into the bars from the SizeGenetics?

and does this seem like it would be ok or not?
    honest answers please

Thanks
    Zathora
    Short Term Goal - 9x6
    Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
    Bruce Lee

JES Starter, Original, Silver, Gold, Andro Extender, FastSize (which is andro), X4 all use 8mm rods. Other devices use rods that are 9 or 9.5 mm. If you can find out which size rods they use than that should answer question 2.
    4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
    10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
    Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
    It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
      JES Starter, Original, Silver, Gold, Andro Extender, FastSize (which is andro), X4 all use 8mm rods. Other devices use rods that are 9 or 9.5 mm. If you can find out which size rods they use than that should answer question 2.
      your a champ, because as far as i know the JES Extender are the ones who made The Sizegenetics Extender

ok question 2 has been answered.

Thanks Funflyer
      Short Term Goal - 9x6
      Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
      Bruce Lee

Comment

This is unrelated to your thread but which system do you find more comfortable/better? Since those are my main two options..

Comment

Originally posted by nycmike88 View Post
          This is unrelated to your thread but which system do you find more comfortable/better? Since those are my main two options..
          i personally (if i could) would change to the X4 Extender Gold Premium, instead of my Sizegenetics Extender, (main reason is for the tension and the gold bars and the Lifetime Warranty)
          and the only thing i would recommend to change on any Extender is the headpiece to the Mod Vac Extender (thats what i did)

The Sizegenetics Extender - $389.85 + 52.95 = 442.80
          Sets of ˝, 1, and two 2 inch metal Extension Bars (Fully extends to 9.5 inches)
          Tension level - 1500 grams
          Bonus travel case
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          X4 Extender Gold Premium - $445.00 + $45 (Free Shipping to United States and Canada)
          X4 Labs Girth Edition Base - for free
          Tension level - 2100 grams - better stretch
          Sets of ˝, 1, 2 and 3 inch Gold Extension Bars (i think it Fully extends to around 15.5 inches)
          Extra Spare Parts & Gold Extension Bars - more bars
          X4 Labs Extender Device Cleansing Spray - nice to have
          $50 X4 Labs Gift Card - can buy more bars or other parts for cheap
          Lifetime Warranty - always good to have

bottom line i think if you have the money go for the X4 but if not The Sizegenetics is just as good
          Zathora_8x5.5
          Last edited by Zathora_8x5.5; 05-07-2011, 04:38 AM.
          Short Term Goal - 9x6
          Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

Bruce Lee

Comment

I've got an Andro and recently sent for and received the X4 Quad Support. The adaptor rods on the Quad Support are a little thinner than the Andro rods - looks like about 8mm (X4) versus 9mm (Andro).

I've thought about buying the girth base also, but the price of that sucker is prohibitive. Might as well buy the bottom of the range X4 and get the springs, girth base and Quad. Proportionally more economic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zathora_8x5.5 View Post
              i personally (if i could) would change to the X4 Extender Gold Premium, instead of my Sizegenetics Extender, (main reason is for the tension and the gold bars and the Lifetime Warranty)
              and the only thing i would recommend to change on any Extender is the headpiece to the Mod Vac Extender (thats what i did)

The Sizegenetics Extender - $389.85 + 52.95 = 442.80
              Sets of ˝, 1, and two 2 inch metal Extension Bars (Fully extends to 9.5 inches)
              Tension level - 1500 grams
              Bonus travel case
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              X4 Extender Gold Premium - $445.00 + $45 (Free Shipping to United States and Canada)
              X4 Labs Girth Edition Base - for free
              Tension level - 2100 grams - better stretch
              Sets of ˝, 1, 2 and 3 inch Gold Extension Bars (i think it Fully extends to around 15.5 inches)
              Extra Spare Parts & Gold Extension Bars - more bars
              X4 Labs Extender Device Cleansing Spray - nice to have
              $50 X4 Labs Gift Card - can buy more bars or other parts for cheap
              Lifetime Warranty - always good to have

bottom line i think if you have the money go for the X4 but if not The Sizegenetics is just as good
              On the MOS message board they offer a huge discount on the sizegenetics something like 200 $ total for the entire thing... dont wanna make ufeel bad for paying that but that's a great deal and kind of hard for me to pass up.... and the mod vac extender works for both devices right?

Comment

What's the MOS message board? Pardon my ignorance.

Comment

On the MOS message board they offer a huge discount on the sizegenetics something like 200 $ total for the entire thing... dont wanna make ufeel bad for paying that but that's a great deal and kind of hard for me to pass up
                  its not the entire thing

it comes with the following items
                  - Lock key
                  - Base (Bagged)
                  - End piece (Bagged)
                  - Memory Foam (Bagged)
                  - Comfort Strap (Bagged)
                  - Extension rods (4 large [2x2 inch], 2 medium [2x1 inch], 2 small [2x0.5 inch])
                  - Adjustment keys x 2
                  - Instructional DVD
                  - PenisHealth DVD
                  - 1 month Supply of Male Extra

its missing
                  - Bonus Travel Case
                  - Online Access (but some people claim to have received the Online access)

but yeah a good price for around $200

and the mod vac extender works for both devices right?
                  yes it will
                  Zathora_8x5.5
                  Last edited by Zathora_8x5.5; 05-20-2011, 04:11 PM.
                  Short Term Goal - 9x6
                  Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Bender View Post
                    What's the MOS message board? Pardon my ignorance.
                    MOS = Matters Of Size. . . Its just another PE site
                    its in DLD's (double long daddy) Signature link

try looking here:
                    http://www.*************.com/forum/s...-Daily-Updates
                    Short Term Goal - 9x6
                    Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

Bruce Lee

Comment

Where On Earth Do You Find A Mod Vac Extender

Hi All,

I have googled everywhere to no avail but WHERE do I find such a Mod Vac Extender or Vac Mod Extender???

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by alex00 View Post
                        Hi All,

I have googled everywhere to no avail but WHERE do I find such a Mod Vac Extender or Vac Mod Extender???

Thanks!

I just googled "Mod Vac Extender" and found this 3 pages down.

Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

Comment

www.autoexender.com There have been several thread lately that says it hasn't worked well.
                          This was the latest one I saw
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...s-stories.html
                          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

I think X4 isn't better, is it guys?
                            Last edited by JuliusS; 04-01-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

ok well i have the The SizeGenetics Device and was wanting to put parts in it from the X4 Extender since i need to get the "Girth Base" from them.

what i want to know is,
                              1. is it possible to change the springs from the SizeGenetics (1000g Tension) to the X4 Labs one (2100g Tension)?
                              2. can the bars from the X4 Labs (both gold and silver) fit/screw into the bars from the SizeGenetics?

and does this seem like it would be ok or not?
                              honest answers please

Thanks
                              Zathora
                              Hey Zathora,
                              I'm in the same boat, how did it go? Were you able to put in the springs from the X4 Labs into the sizegenetics? How do you do it exactly?

Comment

Working...
                              X