Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger pinching the underside, feels weird

Ok,

so recently I have noticed the feeling of some discomfort and I think it is due to the hanger I am using (bib starter) pinching the underside of my dick - the spongiosum, I never noticed it before I guess I wasn't thinking about the underside so much as I was trying not to squeeze the top nerve bundle in between the clamp thing. Now I realise that I have been squeezing/crushing the spongiosum and the tube in the UNDERSIDE of the hanger.

Feels like I still need to pee after I have peed and just feels not right. UGH.

Anyone else have any experience with this? Advice?

I have not yet managed to secure the hanger (which I think I am quite good a by now - except for this) without pinching the spongiosum and the tube in the lower part, It starts out ok but as the body of my dick is kind of compressed in the hanger clamp it tends to 'displace' itself upwards and downwards which leads it to get caught underneath. If I had 3 or 4 hands maybe I could do it but this is just not right and I am concerned if I have done some serious soft tissue damage - I don't want to be incontinent in my twenties!! (or ever)

So..?
    The cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.

I do not hang but have experimented with it for a few days a while back and I know for me that until I wrapped it somewhat properly that was some painful crap, are you wrapping at all?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes I wrap with a fabric and then therabrand.

It starts out OK but as I tighten the hanger the pressure forces the tissue up and down.
      The cord is killing me. PE on and off for 8 to 9 years and not one fraction of an inch in length have I gained. I am at wit's end, in spring 2010 I discovered that I had a 'cord', and a thick, thick cord at that. I must gain length. Somehow. Nov 2011: Indented peyrones from hanging. Feel sick.

Comment

Working...
      X