Questions about Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Bathmate

1. What erection % level do you enter the bathmate?
    2. Can you pump the day after you get red spots, or should we take some days off?
    3. On the website it say to pump intill no more water comes out, but after a couple pumps the pressure is really high, is this normal?
    4. How do you prefer to use bathmate? For a warm up, cool down, in the middle, or on its own?

Thanks

1) It seems entering closer to 100% erect is better as it helps decrease the chances of edema.
    2) If you're not pumping to the point that it's causing damage, that's ok.
    3) Yes, that's normal. I personally don't pump up to the full pressure right away and slowly work up to it over the course of 15 minutes. The design wont allow for pumping to get to dangerous levels, so unless you feel any discomfort or see any damage like bruising after/during, nothing wrong with pumping up right away.
    4) I used it for a warm-down. IMO, best way to do a warm-down. You get in a nice relaxing hot bath and a good girth exercise that also doubles as a warm-down.

Comment

Thanks man, great responses. So its ok to pump again with red dots?

Comment

* I enter anywhere from 40 - 100 %. 100% is best for reasons stated by DemOne, if possible.
        * I actually pump to ged RID of spots if I've over-pumped the previous session, and it works almost every time. Key for me is ease into it, start low with pressure.
        * I've learned after hundreds of times using BM that if you rush - you get red spots.
        * I pump for 10 mins am and 10 mins pm, as time allows atm. Get great expansion, don't pump anywhere near 100%. I gained girth fast using it previously pumping for 10-20 mins (changing every 5 to put in more hot water) then wacking on some vaseline and jelqing, squeezing or manual clamping for 5-15 mins depending how it felt.
        * mainly use it for warm up/expansion as described above.
        * I LOVE it, but found that unless I use it in conjunction with some jelqing my EQ suffers.
        Have fun!

Comment

1) i prefer straight after my warmups (flaccid) and after my edgings (about 50-75% erect) and i havent had issues either way. I notice i feel it more lngthwise in the former and more tunica wise in the latter but thats me. The site says not to go fully erect till ur used to it.
          2) (unsure as ive never noticed/had spotting from pumping with bathmate)
          3) normal. If the pressure is what you want it, dont pump anymore for a few minutes to let your penis get used to it, then pump once or twice more if you feel like you can go, but you dont need to if you feel its at where u need it to be.
          4) Both, but like dem said its a super warm down tool for me. IMO on its own itd be a decent thing but if you add a good beginner to intermediate routine, it excells.
          bpel -6.25in
          girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
          BPEL -7.5 in
          NBPEL - 6,8 in
          Girth)- 5.5
          Goal:
          NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
          Girth- 6in max
          My Journal

Comment

Working...