Urgent Vein engorged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Vein engorged

I believe this might be a problem a smaller vein near my base is enforged in an area about a centimeter in length roughly a centimeter from my dorsal vein. Two nights ago I was completing a set of v-jelqs when I noticed that it was very engorged so I ceased my routine and did a warm down. Ive down a light massage, rice socks and have discontinued pe minus extending. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Theres been no discoloration or discomfort but I feel as if there might be some sort of strangulation in that part of the vein. This has been happening for the past week. A week ago I had the same thing only a larger part of the vein was engorged and there was swelling and I was able to massage it out but now I dont know.

Regards
    runrenny
    Last edited by runrenny; 05-26-2011, 12:07 AM.

No advice?

It hasn't gone away not really sure what to do.

Comment

I believe it is ether Thrombosed vein or a Lymph vessel since there is no color from what I can see it is in my firm opinion that it is a lymph vessel. So for those who read this I am taking 200 ibuprofen to 400 daily and heat compresses dry and wet till symptoms subside and dropping from traction and pe until my symptoms subside. If anyone is interested I will keep you all posted so that if this happens to anyone else you can follow the same treatment and if you don't hear from me then you may conclude that I have departed on the greatest adventure. But lets all hope that isn't the case.

Regards.

Oh yeah I am pretty methodical on my measuring techniques I believe that I have gain stronger erections now at 6 5/8s and bpel at
      7 3/8s so I do believe I have made some progress up from 6.5 and 7.25 bpel

Comment

Okay Runrenny. I'm pretty interested in what you find out. Are you going to a doctor as well? I currently have an issue with my LHS testicle - maybe varicocele or maybe cyst, plus some kind of vein issue up the top of the ball sac where it joins on to the base of the penis (LHS). I am going to a doctor on Monday ... but shan't tell him what I've been doing just yet. Will be interested to hear of your issue.

Comment

Me personally I have no health insurance as of the moment. I am what you would say a bit of eastern medicine a little more holistic. I personally would like to get the consultation of a physician but I refuse to pay or lack the funds. My condition has exasperated (in my opinion) to the point where it no longer is just the centimeter long area. What I thought was a vein near the base but reaches to the point of circumcision and up to the glans now, I don't believe is a vein. Several factors play a role I can still get an erection, there is no discoloration, no numbness and no dis-formations that would cause an alarm. So I believe my condition is completely treatable outside the consultation of an outside physician. I drank tonight so I talk smarter.

Like I said before I have discontinued all pe and traction until I notice a change.

Like I have stated before I am no doctor but this is from intel I have gathered. So please bear with me for a moment...

Your reaching the ponr and your going past or at least intend to. You reach back and feel your inner penis behind your scrotum and you feel your "vein" in the center you take your four fingers and press on the center vein and orgasm what happens. You do not ejaculate. WHY? Your thinking my testicles are in front of that area this makes no sense. Well your "hoses" go up and hook up inside your body retrace back through your inner penis and come out the business end. That being said not everything works as exactly as we all thought it does. Which goes back to another topic about traction and "cell growth" which I am not entirely not sold upon. I think extenders or traction devices just stretch ligaments, but this is a whole nother topic. And now currently this has led me into the predicament that I am in. Over use, not necessarily on the device but incorporating pe with it. I over did some v-jelqs no ones fault but mine. Anyways. I thought It was a vein and have been shitting bricks for about three days. NO clots or embolisms, so I still here, did some research called around I don't think that it is what I thought it was but who knows I could be wrong but I don't think that is a concern. Although the anxiety makes me think I am going to die. But I will keep you posted.

Moving on.... Banana Bender I suggest you go and see a doctor. I particularly don't think that you are one of the few that would use a jelq device on your testes "to get bigger testicles" (which I have heard of before 5 years or so ago, mind you which makes no sense) you may have a problem but you seem like an individual which notices changes rather quickly an nips them in the bud. Maybe your "vein" issue is your semen or Seminole fluids gathering in your vas deferens. Not being a fertility physician I can't say for sure. But I believe your situation is and maybe far worse than my own. So see your doctor. And I would love to hear what he says. Hopefully it is just some fluid build up and there is nothing to worry about. And don't tell him let him figure it out unless there might be something serious, or tell him and share with the community so we can all learn. But as for me I share quite a bit more than I should so maybe you both will learn something who knows.

Could you please fill me in as to what "LHS" means

Very interested to see how your situation plays out. Wish you all the best.

Long post

Comment

LHS left hand side. It took me a minute.

Comment

Getting back to my previous condition. I have notice that his gotten a bit worse. At the circumcision point on the right side I notice a visible lump. Upon touching there is no lump. But I does however look as if there is one. So In a nutshell from that point there appears to be a swelling of veins, not sure if it is lymph or vascular, to the point where it is like I have a frankin dick on my right side. But when I get and erection and reverse jelq problem appears to dissipate except from the original point of origin. But I believe in due time that symptoms will subside.

"shit happens"

Comment

Well gents i've some good and bad news.
                First things first my vein in the past ten minutes has gone down dramatically from heat compresses, massages and from kneading/ pumping back and forth using my thumbs and index fingers on both hands. Kinda like squeezing a tubular balloon at the ends where you force the air from one side to the other. So I guess that I was kinda squeezing the fluid from one end to the other.

Now for the bad news peepee has completely turtled and I can't get it out!!!!

Comment

This might be something good (the turtling). Usually when I do exercises with too much intensity my penis would turtle to 'recover' itself. So I hope the turtling is going to recover your penis.

Comment

I was kidding. The swelling has returned several times but not to the extent that it was and I am able to make it go away for a while. A relief to some extent. Hey banana did your problem show up recently?

Comment

Why don't you visit the doctor if it hurts? Does it hurt?

Comment

Agree. Just pay and go to the doctor. It's only the cost of a dinner for two. I would be there in the doctor's surgery in a shot if I was in your situation. You've given it plenty of time and when push comes to shove, Western medicine's got a lot going for it! Not Eastern medicine at a time like this (Although I did once have genuine Chinese acupuncture where the guy in the next curtained area was having a needle in his dick, and I could hear him yelp.)

Comment

I think that it is ok. From everything I have read on it it can take months for it to go away. I will get checked out but I have to find a doctor first.

Comment

Well everything appears to be getting back to normal and I most certainly hope so. The vein whatever it is now pretty empty and sometimes begins to fill to an extent of being, what I would say engourged and after a quick massage it goes away. Also it doesn't "swell" excessively when I get a hard on.

Hey Banana Bender was your problem a result of your extension use?

Comment

First the symptoms:

Pain in the LHS groin and dull 'ball ache' in the left testicle when I walk;
                              Testicle ache / discomfort when cycling or penis extending;
                              Fine when sitting or standing otherwise.

What definitely aggravates:
                              Bicycle seat (I ride commuting about 2 hours per day);
                              Andropenis extender with penis pointing down (base digs into sac more that way).

The doctor's opinion:

He thought any of the below could be the issue, perhaps in combination.
                              1. Referred pain from spinal vertebrae T12 and L1 (he palpated the pubic bone at the base of the penis LHS and RHS and found I felt pain on the LHS - a sympton of referred pain via the nerve pathways);
                              2. A varicocele - size unspecified, but probably not huge. He said size was irrelevant, it was whether it gave symptoms;
                              3. A small cyst on the epididymis. He said these are very common and usually asymptomatic and harmless.

He has referred me for an ultrasound, just to be sure. But on the day I visited, I did not ride the bike and the pain had largely subsided.

So my opinion is that it is probably the cycle saddle; and also the Andro in the down position. But I only discussed the bike seat with the doctor!
                              Banana Bender
                              Last edited by Banana Bender; 06-03-2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X