Can you grow EL with extenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you grow EL with extenders?

Some guys claim that you grow mainly your flaccid length with your extender and not that much erect length. Is this true? Can some guys with some experience help please. The sites who sell the devices say that it is possible, but the medical surveys usually measure only the flaccid length and girth. Not the erect lenght except the Phallosan. The study on the Phallosan was the only device where also the erect length was measured. The guys had been wearing the device on average for 10 hours a day and grown 2 cms in erect length on average.

Here is the link for the Phallosan study: YouTube - ‪Report by Germany's government owned TV station‬‏

I also read on Big Al's site that usually guys who are PEing (without a device) will first notice flaccid length gains. And later on gain erect length.

Comment

I'm kinda doubtful about extenders. I bought one a couple years ago and tried to wear it but found it to be too uncomfortable to keep on for long. It seems more trouble than it's worth if you gotta wear it for 10-12 hours a day which won't work for me anyway because of my job. I'd like to see others input, maybe I'll learn something. More girth has been fairly easy for me to gain but length is another matter.

Comment

Yes you can, but it's about 1" for every 1000 hours or so. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Comment

Originally posted by beetleboy View Post
          I'm kinda doubtful about extenders. I bought one a couple years ago and tried to wear it but found it to be too uncomfortable to keep on for long. It seems more trouble than it's worth if you gotta wear it for 10-12 hours a day which won't work for me anyway because of my job. I'd like to see others input, maybe I'll learn something. More girth has been fairly easy for me to gain but length is another matter.
          I have no experience with other extenders, but I have a VacExtender. You can wear it for hours without feeling any pain.

Comment

The mitosis we are talking about is that happening over the whole penis when you are using an extender (so also the ligaments) or only the skin outside of the penis. So do you have to do any type of other exercises for the ligaments?

Comment

Typically the entire penis, mostly the smooth muscle and taunica.

Comment

I have a low LOT something between 6:00 and 7:00 so should I wear the extender up? I also heard that wearing the extender only up or only down can affect your erection angle is this true?

Comment

Up, down, left, right, straight out, doesn't matter. Ligaments aren't affected so the LOT is a useless theory with extenders. As for erection angle, possibly could as one side would be compressed while the other expanded, growth showing on the expanded side.

Comment

So what should I do to let the ligaments grow too? Just basic stretches? Or should I do ballooning for that?
                    Wuddup
                    Last edited by Wuddup; 05-29-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Stretching works the ligaments. They wont grow, they'll just become stronger and more elastic, and the elasticity is where length comes from.

Comment

Working...
                      X