Wearing extender when I sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing extender when I sleep

I tried this twice so far, but I was wearing my extender when I was sleeping without any pain, but what I noticed was that after a few hours I woke up with rock hard erection. I would take the (Vac)Extender of my penis after that and my (rock hard) erection would last until the morning. Is this a good thing (I don't move that much when I am sleeping)? It doesn't hurt and after I wake up the erection would disappear pretty fast.

Never ever ever ever wear an extender while sleeping. Probably safer and will cause less of an injury to hit your dick with a hammer.

Comment

I have a VacExtender so I don't have to keep checking every 10 to 15 minutes if my glans is cold or numb. I am also able to wear my VacExtender easily for hours (when I am not sleeping) without any break.

Comment

You're still not awake to notice if anything is going wrong and to immediately pull it off if there's ever any pain. There's also the nocturnal erections that happen multiple times when sleeping.

Comment

I guess these are the erections which I meant above. I wake up when this happens and take the device off and then go back to sleep, but those erection are rock hard and don't go away until I wake up is this normal (I only noticed this while I was wearing the device I don't know if those erections would last the whole night (rock hard) before?

Comment

They don't last the whole night. Typically, they cycle on and off every 30 minutes, lasting for 30 minutes. That's the type of erections people refer to when they wake up and say they have morning wood.

I don't remember exactly why they happen, but I do know it's part of the bodies "check up" on functioning body parts as well as bladder control sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              Never ever ever ever wear an extender while sleeping. Probably safer and will cause less of an injury to hit your dick with a hammer.
              Absolutely true!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Don't know whether you've noticed this or not, but your erections are to some extent maintained by the extender base acting as a cock ring - i.e. constricting the blood flow. That could be why your erections feel rock hard and don't go down so easily.

Again, another good reason to not sleep in one, ever.

Comment

I know this post has been responded to by Pirate but I want to reinforce the idea here............DO NOT EVER wear an extender in your sleep. That is asking for trouble bro. Listen to DemOne.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Ok, I will not wear my VacExtender during sleep anymore, but those rock hard erections I was talking about are happening when my VacExtender is on my penis while I am sleeping and after I take my VacExtender off they are lasting during the rest of the night (without me wearing the VacExtender anymore).

Comment

Even without wearing a VacExtender, you'd get that normal cycle of nocturnal erections.

Comment

You need a method that will accommodate both flaccid and erect states. Any extension and grip setting that is productive flaccid will be wrong erect.

The VLC Tugger can be used in bed with a forgiving elastic strap over the shoulder. Test any sleep techinque while awake and erect first. ONLY YOU can decide what you're willing to risk in bed.
                        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I feel I should speak up about this post.

I've been testing the Phallosan for sleep (see my post regarding this in the Devices section), and I do believe that this is the only extender you could safely use while sleeping.

Let me point out however that while I can get up to 4 hours of sleep with the Phallosan on, I am eventually woken up by the discomfort caused by extended (HAHA get it?!) use.

I've found its not dangerous like the other extenders which use both hard, metal spring loaded components, and a constrictive kind of attachment. If you're looking for a way to PE during sleep, the Phallosan my be the only way to do it without significantly risking injury.

I can't however currently speak for the Phallosan's effacacy, gotta say, I'll be mighty angry if I've suffered not so great sleep just to find out the thing doesn't work as advertised.
                          I'm not gay, but sometimes, I look at my penis and I think, yeah... that looks pretty good.

Comment

I can make my own Phallosan homemade device with the stuff I got from AutoExtender. I might give it a try.

Comment

Give it a shot for sure; the Phallosan design isn't built to put heaps of stretch on your penis, merely "soft force" to encourage cell production inside the penis, so don't fret if you can't get heaps of stretch power out of your own device.

I think you're looking for a stretch that doesn't cause you discomfort, but enough for you to know you're stretched... pretty vague description there if I do say so myself...
                              I'm not gay, but sometimes, I look at my penis and I think, yeah... that looks pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X