Question for the Extender users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the Extender users

hey i want to use a extender but im wondering what results i can expect .. so i would like if some users can post here there gain and the time it took..

thanksss

jeksss
    removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
    7.7x4.9

If you google penis extender studies you should come across the scientific studies that are out there (there are a few). BUT be careful and avoid the silly websites trying to sell you one that will say you can gain 4 inches in 2 months or whatever. It's a long slow process but one that is documented by research to work. The results seem to report an average of .0006 to .0010 inches in erect length per hour worn. So there's a ballpark figure for you, but try to find the research articles and read through them.
    Starting (Current)
    BPFSL 6.5" (7)
    BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
    GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

Yes i know that on the sites they say you again about 1 inch in a year or 1000 hours but that's is why i ask it on Pegym.com beacause i dont trust sites with some ''doctors'' i like to hear it up for the ex users and people with experience with it so.. id would like that some people who gained can post it here with the time etc

thanks
      Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
      Lenght: 6.4''
      Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

gains

I may be extremely lucky, but I gained an inch BPEL in 1 month. My PE dropped off significantly over the next month with only a few stretching sessions. I am getting ready to measure now; not because I think I've gained, but for another addition to my chart.

cyco

Comment

330 hours and flaccid gain of 1 1/8" BPEL 9/16" NBPEL 1 3/8" I think the non bone pressed length is the important one. I am thrilled to see gains like that.

Research Newbie gains before getting all excited about my gains though. They are real but Everyone gains a bunch in the beginning some more than others. Then the real work begins. However I will be happy with my newbie gains plus another inch. If I can keep that I will be very happy.
          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Working...
          X