Using the Andropenis 1 year.. help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Andropenis 1 year.. help

Hello forum members. First - Im new here. If someone ever used this device ill be very happy to get help.
    well my issue is a bit complicated. I started using the AP(andropenis) in May 2010 and have been using it until now.
    BUT - im only as Im using it just 4 months due to breaks and rewearing it (reducing rods) because of ulcers. so its not that i got the 3-4 cms. I got only 1 cm if at all..
    Now I have 3 questions:

1. every time i get the device to 17 cms (I started at 9 cms), I can wear it only 4-5 days until I get an ulcer just under the glans which makes me reduce some rods and repeat it again and again (happend twice already). seems like my penis doesnt grow anymore and cannot be stretched at this length of device and then i get a little wound probably due to the friction of the comfort band with the part of glans. what should i do?
    2. i spent A LOT of money on buying more and more bands cause they just cant be used more then 3 weeks to 1 month in that lengths, they get loosed often and probably the cause to my wounds + they slip. and YES - i put talcum powder like every 2 days. I must mention that due to bad experience during that year - i add rods in that way: 0.3 cms first, and just then switch it to 0.5cms. i wear every length between 15-20 days (example: 16.5 15-20 days, 16.8 15-20 days, 17 15-20 days etc...) because i learned that less = wounds. my penis adapts slowly. so A] is that ok? and B] do you have any solution to the band issue?
    3. I noticed something strange - as long as i used the device daily i had an erection of about 14-14.3 cms. + right after stretching, the erection is better and the length of the penis is larger. this is a fact.
    BUT - while i was on a travel which made me stop wearing the device for a week, I noticed that after a few days WITHOUT wearing the AP, my erection came back to 13.5 +-, just as before even starting the treatment. Like everything was illusion. Like all i gained is not gains, its just because im stretching my penis everyday, but when i stop - it gets back to its normal length. it made me very very sad, cause the minimum i got until now, is also like an illusion and not true.
    happend to anyone here?

Im sorry for the long message, but im very frustrated. I thought it would be easier and shorter - 4-6 months and not 1 year+. but I just cant add more rods, my penis doesnt grow anymore.
    please help. thanks
    Starting stats (June 2011):
    BPEL - 6.2''
    BPFSL - 6.375''
    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
    BPEL - 6.5''
    EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

I can't really help with numbers 1 and 2, perhaps someone else can. Regarding number 3, I've found this too. My measurements are in inches but you should be able to tell the similarity. I started at 6.25 inches BPEL and after about 3 months of use I now hit 6.625 inches every time I measure. However, after a day of extender usage my BPEL measurement can get up to 6.75, but like you said, if I take a rest day then my BPEL barely gets back to 6.625. So I understand what you're saying about the gains being an illusion BUT like I said I started at 6.25 and am now at least 6.625 no matter what, so that 3/8th of an inch is permanent gain in my book. The 1/8th inch from 6.625 to 6.75 isn't permanent (yet) so therefore I won't count it until it is.
    Starting (Current)
    BPFSL 6.5" (7)
    BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
    GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

Hey thanks! I guess I cannot progress with this treatment anymore, cause I always get injured in my glans.. so maybe I'll move on to the PE.
      BPEL - 6.2''
      BPFSL - 6.375''
      EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
      BPEL - 6.5''
      EG - 5''

Comment

Chongmet, I have an Andro and may have some experience that could be useful to you.

But you don't say if you are cut or uncut? Maybe that is the issue.

I'm cut and wear the silicon band without any comfort band. I find this much more comfortable.

I recommend putting micropore tape (from the wound care section at the chemist / pharmacy / drugstore) on the penis where the silicon band touches. (Make sure your ulcer has healed first). This should protect the sensitive skin - although I must say mine ain't that sensitive anymore. I put the tape over the corona of the glans and down onto the remains of the inner lining. Then I put the silicon noose on. The tape conforms to the shape of the glans penis under pressure. I leave the tape on all day (but release the Andro every 30-40 minutes), and at the end of the day the tape comes off easily in the shower.

You could also try a Vacextender modified kit to go with the Ando (google Autoextender). It is a vacuum fitting that replaces the noose. I have one, but haven't had time to try it out yet.

Comment

And Chongmet ... I have noticed that my penis is larger after Andro extending and also after manual PE. I think it just incrementally increases over time - i.e. it decreases less after each session.

Check out the article on this site entitled "Penis Creep".

Comment

Hey Banana thanks for the advice.. don't you stretch 9 hours a day? they say you have to stretch at least 1.5 hours each session..
            The thing is that I really feel like I cant stretch it anymore beyond 16.8 cms, cause its far beyond the penis length while fully stretched out.. but if I decrease rods, I lose time + I've already been there and I haven't seen any new gains.. so I feel like Im stuck.
            BPEL - 6.2''
            BPFSL - 6.375''
            EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
            BPEL - 6.5''
            EG - 5''

Comment

I would say this. You state you started at 9cm BUT you stretch to 17cm. AND you have only experienced a 1cm gain. If that statement is correct you are ripping yourself apart. Slow down. If you are only 10 cm an extended state of 17 cm is too much thus the sores you are getting. You want to keep an extended state for a long period of time. Your not trying to pull it all the way to your goal in one day. Try less tension and I bet your sores go away.
              4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
              10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
              Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
              It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
                I would say this. You state you started at 9cm BUT you stretch to 17cm. AND you have only experienced a 1cm gain. If that statement is correct you are ripping yourself apart. Slow down. If you are only 10 cm an extended state of 17 cm is too much thus the sores you are getting. You want to keep an extended state for a long period of time. Your not trying to pull it all the way to your goal in one day. Try less tension and I bet your sores go away.
                Hey, you are totally right. That's why I no longer added a 0.5 rod after every 10 days (as instructed in the device's manual). I added only 0.3 rod first, and not every 10 days, but every 20 days, and only AFTER it, I switched to a 0.5 instead of the 0.3 one (which means I've added just 0.2 mm). I did it due to wounds.. It worked! I was able to reach the 17 cm without a problem or pain or wounds, but then a wound appeard (not on the skin.. I didnt tear my skin.. but on the bottom part of the glans, where the glans meet the silicne band..). Obviously I got back to 16.5 again, and started over, but then it happend again, so I realized that maybe my penis doesnt grow anymore, cause if it did, I would be able to continue beyond 17cm. I gave it plenty time.. Im using it 1 year but as a 4-month-period, and still can't progress beyond 17 cm. So I really don't know what to do anymore.
                BPEL - 6.2''
                BPFSL - 6.375''
                EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                BPEL - 6.5''
                EG - 5''

Comment

Try the micropore and see if that prevents the wound from re-appearing.

I don't stretch nine hours a day - who can? Only hermits and the unemployed. I stertch about four hours a day with breaks every 30-40 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Bender View Post
                    Try the micropore and see if that prevents the wound from re-appearing.

I don't stretch nine hours a day - who can? Only hermits and the unemployed. I stertch about four hours a day with breaks every 30-40 minutes.
                    And you did so since you began? how often you add a rod? and how long you've been using the AP?
                    BPEL - 6.2''
                    BPFSL - 6.375''
                    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                    BPEL - 6.5''
                    EG - 5''

Comment

I've been using the Andro for six months or so. i used the special method and added rods as recommended, until about two months ago when I just went more relaxed about it. now i just slip in at a comfortable elnght and wind out the bottom bar until the springs are fully compressed (this can be about 15 - 20 mm - i.e almost to the limit). I've noticed that the lenght of wind out to compress the springs is more when in the penis pointing up position - less so in the down.

Maybe this technique can help you?

Comment

Bro i feel ya pain i hve used this thing for fucking ages kinda on and off its soooo hard to make gains and u cant even wear it in public. As for the rubber noose keep coming out a guy on here told me just secure it with a rubber band wrap it twice over so its tight. It worked great for me. My strategy was high as tension 4 hrs a day if i could even wear it that long as i had to stay still sort of or until my cosk got used to being stretched for a while before i could walk around. I put it on right after a shower so the heat has really loosened the muscles. Yeah i dont know anyone whs made gains off that bloody thing but its taken most people are year to see an inch of growth thats insane i say. Im now just about to start hanging i feel this should work .Theres gotta be a way and i reckon this is it. Id like some girth though too but duno how to approach that one good luck!!

Comment

Yep - I gave up on the Andropenis, it's just not leading to anywhere..
                          BPEL - 6.2''
                          BPFSL - 6.375''
                          EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                          BPEL - 6.5''
                          EG - 5''

Comment

I have been using the X4 not the Andropenis but I can tell you I have gained an inch and have not added rods. I have just used the adjusters to keep it under tension. Once I cannot keep it under tension at all times I will add a .5 rod and then start all over. Why you have to keep adding rods every week I don't understand. You adjust what you have until it is no longer under tension and then add. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to that point. Some may take a month or two others may take a year.
                            4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                            10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                            Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                            It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
                              I have been using the X4 not the Andropenis but I can tell you I have gained an inch and have not added rods. I have just used the adjusters to keep it under tension. Once I cannot keep it under tension at all times I will add a .5 rod and then start all over. Why you have to keep adding rods every week I don't understand. You adjust what you have until it is no longer under tension and then add. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to that point. Some may take a month or two others may take a year.
                              you gained 2.5 cms without adding any rods? In what period of time? that sounds like you're the luckiest man in the world of penis enlargement.
                              If people gained 1 inch without adding anything, The companies would probably mention it on the manuals of their products. Else why they say to add an 0.5 every 10 days? just for fun?
                              I added about 8 cms to this device and gained 0.25 inch.
                              oh and also I didnt understand what you meant in this "You adjust what you have until it is no longer under tension and then add." Cause I dont think the Andropenis has adjusters at all.. its just adding rods to add the tension..

Thanks.
                              BPEL - 6.2''
                              BPFSL - 6.375''
                              EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                              BPEL - 6.5''
                              EG - 5''

Comment

Working...
                              X