I finally made the captns wench -hear my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally made the captns wench -hear my story

Hi guys i finally got around to making the captns wench i was in the hardware for like an hour trying to get the exact brands of everything and ended up going backwards and forwards returning stuff but i got the job done. My dilemma at the moment is getting a slightly bigger clamp as the clamp only just fits round the strap and also im finding the weight is really pulling the skin down over the head i only got circumsized last year and im hoping my foreskin doesnt rejunvenate from this lol. Any tips on hanging what weight everyone has started using how long they hang for how often and how they are going seen any gains?I think i started using 2.5lbs or 1 1/4 kg dumbell disc tied by a shoelace through the strap seems preety decent. Also does everyone just stand and hand i thought maybe bobbing up and down in sets might help give a good stretch like weight lifting so yeah anyfeedback wuld be great

So Bunnings is the answer for me too?

Looking forward to seeing responses to your Qs.

Comment

yeh man bunnings had most of the stuff except the rubber grips (which are used underneath furniture) did not have a sticky backing so i pretty much got double sided tape t tape them down to the strap.

Comment

Working...
      X