VacExtender with golf weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VacExtender with golf weights

About a year ago I purchased a golf weight with the intention of trying to reduce turtleing and improve flaccid length. Alas, my glans was too small to prevent the weight from slipping off after just a few minutes of wearing it. I put it away wthe the intention of improving my golf swing.

I acquired a VacExtender Mod kit three months ago which I have been using faithfully ever since, but usually at night and at home for stelth purposes. Today, I came arceoss my golf weight and realized the cap and sheeve on the tip of my glans would make a great stopper to keep the golf weight from slipping off. I have been wearing it now for more than five hours and I am ready to switch over to the extender for a few hours. Instead of turtleing down to under two inches, my weighted down flaccid has remained at 3.5+ inches the whole time. I think I have found a way to improve my flaccid length and reduce turtleing and possibly help gain EL by keeping my flaccid in a mild stretched position like an ADS while healing after an extension session.

Anyone else have success using a golf weight"
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

So golf weights are solid metal about the size of one's flaccid girth? Doesn't that seem unsafe to anyone? I mean what happens if you get an erection?
    2011/6/01: NBPEL 5 EG 5 FL 2.5 FG 4
    Goal: NPBEL 6.2 EG 6 FL 3.5 FG 5

Comment

Originally posted by DiminutiveDong View Post
      So golf weights are solid metal about the size of one's flaccid girth? Doesn't that seem unsafe to anyone? I mean what happens if you get an erection?
      You roll the sleeve down over the cap, remove the cap, and slide off the weight.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X