light weight hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light weight hanging

With my vacextender Mod kit, I now have the possibility of using the cap and sleeve for hanging, but I would assume it would have to be maybe 3 to 5 lb. I currently use the extender for a couple of hours, and manually stretch for 30 minutes, on a 5 on 2 off. Would it do any good to hang for maybe a couple of 10 minute sessions? I think I can do this at my desk, but is it worth it?

Originally posted by joe average View Post
    With my vacextender Mod kit, I now have the possibility of using the cap and sleeve for hanging, but I would assume it would have to be maybe 3 to 5 lb. I currently use the extender for a couple of hours, and manually stretch for 30 minutes, on a 5 on 2 off. Would it do any good to hang for maybe a couple of 10 minute sessions? I think I can do this at my desk, but is it worth it?
    I've just started hanging and the thing I've researched is for about the first 30-60 days all you're really able to do is condition the penis ligs to the idea of hanging. That's why I'm still continuing my regular routine for those 30-60 days until real weight and time can be achieved. I've hung about 6 times at 3 pounds 12-20 minute sets. And even at that low weight I really feel it the next day. Start slow and add 1/2 a pound per week or so. I can say for sure you do not want to overdo this execise! It would be disasterous. I think you really need to think long term with hanging.
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Hey darinsixpack, if you were to add 1/2 pound per week. would the person end up with 25-30 pounds in a year?? How do we actually max out gains with less weight?

Comment

Originally posted by NeedtoGain View Post
        Hey darinsixpack, if you were to add 1/2 pound per week. would the person end up with 25-30 pounds in a year?? How do we actually max out gains with less weight?
        You are asking the same questions over and over, go back to the last thread you asked this question in and read the replys again, they are spot on.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by NeedtoGain View Post
          From what I have seen there's no concrete way to do what you are saying. Otherwise you can continue to add more time each day that you hang with the lower weights, but who really wants to spend hours every day hanging multiple sets? I know I do not. Rather, I focus on adding more weight when needed and hanging fewer sets....3 sets average per day and 15 minutes each.

Comment

Working...
          X