How do I put the x4 labs extender on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I put the x4 labs extender on?

I just got this device and cant figure out how to put it on. I cant grab my penis and stretch it hard through the loop and tighten it at the same time, how do you do this? I was able to get it on once with an erection, but my stretched length is .75 greater than my erection since I've been doing P.E, so the maximum tension I was able to put on was 500g. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I have my device at the right length, shouldn't it go up to maximum tension when i screw the springs out all the way?

Somone please help me on how to get this thing on, I don't understand how I can get a good enough grip on my penis, by putting my hand through the silicone loop and pulling it through? I can only stretch my penis far with an ok grip.

You probably have it too high, try taking a rod off.

Comment

Start with the extender 3/4" shorter than the length of your stretched flaccid. Then you can compress the extender 5/8". This will give you over an 1" to play with. Then insert yourself into the extender and strap on. The extender will be somewhat loose at this point. Turn the knobs at the base of the extender. Wait a few minutes and turn some more. Do this until you have reached your stretched flaccid length. Then just leave it there. The point is to leave your dick in an extended state for a long time. You don't have to be stretched to the max all the time just longer than normal. Most of us that are used to it do extend it to the max for most of the time we wear it. But you have to work up to that!
      4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
      10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
      Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
      It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

X4 extender

Here's what I have been doing. Take the plastic piece off the rods. Strap youself into the plastic piece. Then grab the plastic piece and pull it up and onto the rods. Be carefull not to pull the rod into your penis. Hasn't happenned to me but I can see it as a possibility. As far as the tension marks on the rods. No matter what I do, most of the time all 3 marks are showing. I tried it with longer rods where I could barely strap in and the pull was ridiculous but stiil most of the lines are always showing. Can't figure that part out. The instructions are pretty much useless. If any one else can explain how to get into this thing and only have one or no tension lines showing (high to max tension) I would like to hear from you. It seems that my penis just stretches way to easily and I am unable to extend with the springs compressed. If I put more rods on I would not be able to secure myself. Normal method or my method.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Coltar,
          Read my post directly above yours. Leave the plastic piece on the rods when you strap in. The reason you can't get any tension is your rods have to be short enough to put the plastic back on. Leave the plastic on when you strap in.
          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

I set the length of the rods so that I can attach the hook (my glans is already mounted in the cap and sleeve rolled down my shaft) to the bar with the rods all the way screwed down and only moderate stretching required to attach the hook. Once hooked in, I screw out the rods until only one bar is showing and periodically adjust the rods to maintain only one bar showing. During a session, I can usually unscrew the rods at least an additional 3/4 inch.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X