lightweight post workout hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightweight post workout hanging

I searched for a little bit through the forum but didnt find any recent threads regarding post workout hanging. I am not talking about anything extreme here. attached is a picture of a device that I thought up while driving down the road today. it consists of 3 golf weights and a "What-A-Grip" tennis grip. has anyone had any experience with a similar device or got promising results out of post workout hanging/stretching?

it is not something that I would plan on doing after every single workout; it is just something to throw into the mix from time to time.
    Attached Files

bump. late night post.

Comment

so are you just using this to hang to sta extended thru the day? Perhaps after your routine and how are you using it ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssteve, sorry but your name is just plain fun to type
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Actually I was just going to post something about this. I started doing VERY LIGHT hanging after every other workout. I haven't seen any noticeable gains yet, but I like the fact that it gives it a good long stretch after my edging session. I'll let you know if I start seeing results. During the past six months my BPFSL is definitely growing rapidly; my BPEL is a lot slower to catch up. I'm more interested in length though so I thought a nice cool-down/hanging session would help with gains. Thoughts?
        STATS:
        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
        :rolleyes:

Comment

Well Jonas, I dont think it could hurt at all, staying elongated with minimal pull sounds lik a great idea and I thinkI will be playing around in my garage after I finish my session.

Comment

I am just doing it because my bpel is basically the same as my bpfsl... I think that this means that I am close to (if not already) maxing out a lot of the potential length. going to do a nice jelqing session this evening and slap thing thing on.

looking at it, it seems like it is going to be an awesome ADS... this will not be until the rubber begins to expand, but then I may actually be able to leave it on while using the bathroom by pressing the tip of my penis through to the other side... this is AWESOME... if this thing works Im probably going to start slapping them on ebay... if someone tries to patent a similar design after today then I am going to find you and gag you to death with my penis. js.

Comment

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I use a golf weight behind the VacExtender cap. I just started using an additional 8 oz fishing weight attached to the VacExtender cap's hook for a total weight of just under 1 lb. I have worn it for up to six hours at a time under my street clothes without a problem. After a two hour extender session yesterday, I wore it for six hours and when I removed it , my flaccid was slightly engorged and remained extended at about 3.5" to 4" for an hour or so as compared to my ususl 2" turtled flaccid. Havn't worn it long enough to determine if it is helping my growth, but will keep using it for a while and report back.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I use a golf weight behind the VacExtender cap. I just started using an additional 8 oz fishing weight attached to the VacExtender cap's hook for a total weight of just under 1 lb. I have worn it for up to six hours at a time under my street clothes without a problem. After a two hour extender session yesterday, I wore it for six hours and when I removed it , my flaccid was slightly engorged and remained extended at about 3.5" to 4" for an hour or so as compared to my ususl 2" turtled flaccid. Havn't worn it long enough to determine if it is helping my growth, but will keep using it for a while and report back.

Interesting. Why didn't I think of that before I ordered an Autoextender? Guess I don't do enough fishing.

I'd like to hear more of the progress on this.

Comment

Today I was board and was thinking about the same idea of light weight hanging after my session. I know that typical hanging is thought of a point of no return practice. The traditional hanging can require steady increases in weight over time to achieve further gains and can strengthen the tunica. I know alot of people choose to extend and I would think that very light weight hanging would basically have the same effect. remember I am talking insignificant weight without the intention of increasing these weights other than minimully.
                  Today I was refreshing on an article for beginnig hangers and the way it was done was using a hom made sock hanger. Well I thought I would just go out in the garage and get a hose clamp and my already filled rice sock, I dont know what it weighs but its got 2 cups of rice in it. I have a thick work type sock so its thick enogh to protect the precious item which I intended to choke off.
                  I took hose clamp, dropped it over the rice sock and slipped willie in the opened end and pulled up the hose clamp and to my surprise since it wasnt very heavy I did not have to tighten the hose clamp at all. It was quick, simple and very comfortable to wear, quick to get off( the wheights perverts) and left me feeling the slight pulling feeling and a good stretched hanging flacid.
                  If some of the hangers feel this is not a good idea because it would negatively affect my pumping/manual routine let me know. My intentions are to do this whenever I get the time for a stretch.
                  I cant lie though, hanging may be an urge I will have to fight off after this, it felt great and know I am going to design something cheap, effective and simple. It wil be baddass.

Comment

I am thinking about putting on my xsleeve after I hang just to keep the stretch going.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hello pirate. Does my light hanging plan make sense in your opinion, would it give me the same effect as exending, I am basically tyring to stay extended with the constant light pull. I am looking for what you are but with a different method. I constructed a mini captains wench between these posts with the Velcro tape, something to strap around the sock and it works awsome. I will be getting some fishing weights and a smaller sock!

Comment

any expert opinions

OK, so if I do this is it basically a crude form of an ADS, that is what I am seeking, I know its a light weight hanger but I am looking for ADS type action

Comment

trial and error, second attempt. used mini version of captains wench today with a sock and some lead weights I mad from an old plumbing jack I took off a roof(free stuff). I cut the jack up and made for wieghts with the lead, wrapped them individually with tape and they each weigh about .40 of a pound.
                          today I put two in a very small sock, wrapped my unit and put on my mini wench. put the first small sock into the other matching sock and placved it over the captains wench. Using a common hose clamp I attached this setup to my wang and let it hang there. I did three thirty minute sets and it felt very good actually. It is not enough to pull too much. I am looking for the effect you would get from a stretcher although I know it is not exactly the same the ability to get an hour and a half with this was very satisfying for me.
                          I do want to avoid heavy weights, i am not trying to do traditional hanging just yet. What I felt was the feeling you get from a very good stretch session and then some.
                          The device is very comfortable and easy to wear while doing theinside morning houshold duties. I did several lodes of laundry and folded a bunch, got the kids on their chores and the whole while they where none the wiser. I think this is what I am going to stick with on the days I am not working, This is an extra add to what I currently do as I know I can not do this regularly.
                          todays weight was approximately .75 to .80 pounds

Comment

sorry I havent been doing any updates here... I have been doing the loose cock ring after my hardcore pumping sessions and avoiding post-workout hanging for the time being.

Comment

What is a golf weight? I actually just bought a WhatAgrip too
                              Jan '11 - 6.25" BPEL
                              July '11 - 6.8" x 5.5"

Short term goal = 7"
                              Long tem goal = 8======> 8"

Comment

Working...
                              X