Need some advice on Devices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice on Devices.

I have stopped PE-ing for about almost a month and a half now due to Final exams and work, I have been P.E-ing before that for a month and a half as well with no results, i had no motivation to continue seeing as how my exams had been coming up. Anyways, I was looking for some advice or some help on what device to purchase and if anyone here has any good things to say about them. I am not trying to take the easy route to gains, like i said, i know and understand the time and dedication it takes to see results, i have been sacrificing an hour and a half each session for over a month but i just don't think that my penis responds very effectively to Manual PE.

I know it is not recommended for beginners, but i am not a beginner, i know that my penis has gone through some sort of a de-conditioning period which is why i'll be restarting JP's 90 day program.

Reason i'm giving you a quick story about myself on PE is that i wanted those who knew about what they were talking about to understand my situation, could anyone please help me or give me some products and their personal review on them?

Thank you all for your time and help.

Also, i didn't know if this should have gone in a different section, so mods, please feel free to move this thread if necessary, sorry.

If going for a device. I would use an extender for length or a bathmate for girth. Kind of depends what you are going for. I've had great gains with both. I am not using them simultaneously. I have tried each one individually and have experienced gains. Currently I am going for length. With the extender I have gone from 5.125" Non bone pressed erect length to 6.25". I am going for just over 7". Once I get there I will start using the pump regularly. I used it for 3 months and saw a .2" girth gain.
    4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
    10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
    Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
    It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Moved to Devices forum.

I agree. A BathMate would serve you well. No experience with extenders but have read good things.

@funflyer - nice gains. What extender are you using and what's your routine?
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
        If going for a device. I would use an extender for length or a bathmate for girth. Kind of depends what you are going for. I've had great gains with both. I am not using them simultaneously. I have tried each one individually and have experienced gains. Currently I am going for length. With the extender I have gone from 5.125" Non bone pressed erect length to 6.25". I am going for just over 7". Once I get there I will start using the pump regularly. I used it for 3 months and saw a .2" girth gain.
        How long did it take you to get to 6.25 from 5.125"? and would you recommend me any websites or brands or models that i could use for both extender and pump? perhaps sending me a pm since i think its against the rules to advertise here.

And thanks alot for your help guys.

Comment

Personally I am using the X4. I don't think it matters which brand. My routine is use it to extend as much as possible. Today is day 61. I have used the device approximately 6 hours a day on average. In the first 60 days I logged 341 hours. I usually don't take a day off. However on Saturday and Sunday I will only use it for an hour or two. I posted my log a four weeks ago in post 25 along with a before and current photo. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post285865 There is a photo from last week in the albulm PEGym Forums - funflyer's Album: Funflyer's joystick.

I would buy directly from bathmate. They are a little pricey but have been made exceptionally well and come with warranties. So I would say it is worth the money to make sure you are getting the real deal. Search this thread for a link to the official site https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...-products.html then use discount code pegym. He posted that discount code in another recent thread. The X4 I bought directly from their site. The manufacturer is X4 labs.
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Thank you funflyer, appreciate it!

Comment

I baught a dr. kaplan pump and my results have been pretty good thus far. I think you should look at which device will fit your schedule the best. I think that would determine which device you should use. After all the one you can use the easiest may be your best bet.
              I cant use extenders because of my work and I have 4 young boys still at home so it would be selfish of me to do it when at home after work. hanging is an option as well as pumping for me because I am an early riser. If you go over your own schedule it can at least tell you what wont work for you and help you to narrow down your options. if I worked at home or behind a closed door I would probably use an extender.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I agree with funflyer that brands all seem pretty much of a much tho personally I'd avoid the cheapo brands considering it is your best friend you're dealing with and better to stay on good terms with him. my work allows me to use it most of the time I'm at work.
                I found after a couple of weeks of tinkering with it to get it right I got the hang of it and all is progressing nicely ( due for a test measure any moment ) as long as you are able to get some privacy on a regular basis to take it off for a cple of minutes give it a breather and put it back on all should be both fin and dandy.
                start 31-3-2011
                bpel 13 cm ( 5.11 inch )
                bpfsl 14 cm
                Girth 13 cm ( 5.11 )
                flacid 7.5 cm

31-07-2011
                bpel 15 cm ( 5.9 inch )
                bpfsl 15 cm
                girth 13.5 ( 5.31 inch )
                flacid 9.5 cm

Comment

Extending while studying or sitting in a lecture would be easy. No need to move around much. I extend at work and I move around all the time. It's just something to get used to. Extending while at home(dorm) and studying seems ideal to me. I'm not really interested in hanging 5+lbs off my favorite body part. Thoughts of it being ripped off come to mind way to easy. A nice steady gentle tug works great for me.
                  Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Would it be possible to use both an extender and a bathmate? not at the same time of course but using them both in one day? or would that be too much strain on the penis?

And couldn't you use an extender even with pants/shorts on? may be extremely uncomfortable walking, but it fits most of my situations at home to my favor. I'm usually lying in bed on my laptop when i'm home.

Also, do you use the bathmate exclusively? or do you have routines that go with it?
                    FlyingDutchman
                    Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 06-14-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X