Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping problem...

Hi guys,

I'm still relatively new to PE in general and I bought a pump about 4 months ago. I haven't used it a great deal to be honest - probably about 10 hours use in total. Now the problem is I'm going through seals like no tomorrow, they literally break every 1 hours use. I've gone through 9 seal replacements already which is p1ssing me off now.

Anyone else have this problem?

I think maybe my pump is to wide for me, I'm about 5 inch in girth and the cylinder diameter is 2.5 inch...

Cheers,

Gunning for GIRTH!!!

Are you using lube that is safe for the seal, and is it a quality one and not some cheap sex shop pump?

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Are you using lube that is safe for the seal, and is it a quality one and not some cheap sex shop pump?
      Hi DemOne,

I use johnsons baby oil on my member and lubricate the seal base and inners etc. I bought it half price for £30 in a sale. It has a gauge, handle pump and is made of plastic. Looks the busniess but keeps tearing the seals, even the one that came with it only lasted about 1 1/2 hour.
      Gunning for GIRTH!!!

Comment

i am not sure about your seal but you should be using a 1.75 diameter tube.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sounds to me like it's just a poor quality pump.

Comment

I think you're both right on that. Can anyone recommend a decent make of pump at the right size?

Cheers guys.
            Gunning for GIRTH!!!

Comment

Don't use baby oil it breaks down latex, use a water based lube.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                Sounds to me like it's just a poor quality pump.

Get a pump from Kaplan, VacuTech, Boston Pumpworks, or Pump Toys (I'd recommend VacuTech or Pump Toys)
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I dont even use a seal and have no problems, what brand is it? is the end flared?
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by wanabegiant View Post
                    Hi guys,

I'm still relatively new to PE in general and I bought a pump about 4 months ago. I haven't used it a great deal to be honest - probably about 10 hours use in total. Now the problem is I'm going through seals like no tomorrow, they literally break every 1 hours use. I've gone through 9 seal replacements already which is p1ssing me off now.

Anyone else have this problem?

I think maybe my pump is to wide for me, I'm about 5 inch in girth and the cylinder diameter is 2.5 inch...

Cheers,

Your cylinder is too big you should check it out at vacutech.com for a right size

Comment

Many years ago i had a Kaplan pump an enormously powerful pump that can literally drqwaw blood out of the surface capilllaries of the penis .
                      It had a 12 inche length and a 3 inch diameter custom made tube. It did nto have rubber seals but a curved flange base and I never had a leak You should be pumped up max before inserting , Also as mentioned by otehr water based lube or o ring seal grease (used to use this in my water housings for surf phtoography).
                      A pump is worth the money and getting the best is a great investment in your treasure.
                      with tht said I bow to the purists that feel tht pumps are over kill.

Comment

WOW Pump Toys has some amamzing cylinders!
                        accomodating giant lengths and circumference.
                        Strong stuff

Comment

Get a cylinder with a flared end, it will seal against your pubic area and you don't need a seperate seal of any kind. For you, a 2" diameter cylinder should be about right.

Comment

Working...
                          X