help with bathmate needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with bathmate needed

So my first ever bathmate got delivered about half an hour ago and decided to give it a go. I've tried it multiple times and its simply not even making my penis get hard. I'm confused. What am I doing wrong? I seal it and pump to lose the water and then pump every so often but nothing....don't get hard at all. Are you meant to pump like crazy until you get hard then do it every 5 minutes or do it every 5 minutes straight away. I'm rather confused....here I was expecting to get a hard on like never before but its not even giving me a semi. What am I doing wrong??

Any advice??

Get an erection before entering the pump.

Comment

The device isn't really intended for what you're expecting - not for the first time anyway. It's not really designed to give you rock hard wood; it's designed to, over time, enlarge girth and in a lot of cases, length as well. And you have to give it a bit of time - one session does not a huge cock make.

It sounds like you are using it correctly - did you experience any temp enlatgement gains?
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

it never gave me a hard on either.. but some expansion to my flaccid yes. if you are hard when entering like the others say then you'll probably see a failry plum dick when ur done
        04/2010 6.1x4.9"
        07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

I thought you had to put it in flaccid and then pumping made blood flow to it making it harder and then after its fully had thats when the pumping starts doing its thing. I'll make sure i'm hard when I do it tomorrow. Also is your penis and balls meant to be fully out of the water? The instructions said the bathwater should be waist height...does that mean just below your privates?

Its cool though - I'll try again tomorrow....not expecting any miracles - its going to be a slow process but hoping daily usage will make me see gains

Comment

You don't have to enter fully erect, but being semi-erect will help get that seal and thus the suction. I just put the Bathmate on submerged, then tilt it so the valve is above the water but the base is still submerged and then pump until I get a decent suction and then sit on the edge of the bath. I don't like how the Bathmate floats and creates upward pressure when it's in the water, and I also find that sitting like this helps me get better pumps. Doesn't really matter so long as the suction is keeping everything in though.

I can't promise you'll gain, but I've gotten some pretty nice girth gains pretty quickly by working my way up to 10 minutes twice a day. No length gains, but it's not really meant for that. As for the pumping frequency, I like to initially pump to where I can feel a decent amount of pressure and then give it one solid pump every couple of minutes. Your experience may vary.
            Messerschmidt
            Last edited by Messerschmidt; 06-14-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

You didn't say which Bathmate model you have and it may make a difference. I've got the Goliath and go in either hard or semi hard. Hard seems to give me the best results. Also, if you've got to much hair it will interfere with the seal which will not allow you to get enough suction or not allow the suction to be held. Maybe a trim or shave? Keep the pressure low to begin with and then as you gain more experience with it and your body gets used to it you can increase the pressure little by little.

Comment

I find if theres an air bubble in my athmate, i dont get the pump like when i fill it up to the brim then let the excess come out while sealing. Try that and if that doesnt work maybe get about half erect then go from there.
                its nt like an air pump which can get u from 0 - 100 in a flash, or keep u 100 for a set time after u release it, but its great tool for workouts becauses its safer (my opinion with 0 airpump exp).
                bpel -6.25in
                girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                BPEL -7.5 in
                NBPEL - 6,8 in
                Girth)- 5.5
                Goal:
                NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                Girth- 6in max
                My Journal

Comment

Yea I don't have a hard-on when i come out of the bathmate either. I just have a really really large flaccid. Almost bigger than my erection. I think that's normal. I'm not very sure lol.
                  Starting (january 05, 2011):
                  BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                  Current:
                  BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                  My Log

Comment

Originally posted by wanthis View Post
                    Yea I don't have a hard-on when i come out of the bathmate either. I just have a really really large flaccid. Almost bigger than my erection. I think that's normal. I'm not very sure lol.
                    Either an erection or a large flaccid is very normal when you're done with the BathMate.
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Try trimming any hairs around the seal also. If you are not getting a good seal you can pump forever and get nowhere. You should definitely feel it sucking you into the chamber. This will result in you getting hard while in there. Of course once you let off the vacuum you will resort to a huge flaccid as many are mentioning. I don't think you are getting a good seal by the way you said pump forever. I usually get 2 good pumps out of mine and then I'm at max pressure. I'm 6.75" BPEL and 4.5" EG. So I am nowhere near max size for my hercules pump.
                      4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                      10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                      Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                      It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Working...
                      X