Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

If you're going to spend money on a hanger, I recommend the BIB- I have one and the engineering behind it is pure genius. It's very secure and comfortable and it'll allow you to hang heavy for extended periods. If you don't have the funds you can always make your own low-tech hanger:

IMPORTANT NOTE- DO NOT attempt to hang weights from your penis with an erection or semi-erection! You risk doing GREAT DAMAGE to your penis if you do!

There are a few penile weight hanging devices out there on the market. Many of them are expensive, uncomfortable, and have a short lifespan.

Here's how to create a COMFORTABLE weight hanger with a few items you'll likely find around your house! It's called "The Sock Hanger":

You'll need a [clean] cotton athletic sock, 2 lengths of twine or 2 shoelaces (at least 3 feet each), and something to add weight to the device (small weight disks, an emptied milk jug, etc.)

Fold the open end of the sock over on itself until you have an adequately thick layer of padding. Then, place your penis into the open end of the sock (it helps if your penis is semi-erect.)

Using one of the lengths of twine, secure the sock to your penis by looping the length of twine around the padded area and tying it off fairly tight (NOTE- use a knot similar to the knot that you use to tie your shoes or a slip knot... just in case you need to remove the hanger QUICKLY!)

Using the other length of twine, tie one end of the twine to the empty end of the sock, and tie the other end to the weight.

If you're using an emptied milk jug, add water or sand to achieve the desired weight.

It's VERY important that you don't hang for more than 15 minutes straight! After 15 minutes of continuous hanging, remove the hanger and massage your penis for at least five minutes. Wait a total of 15 minutes before attempting to hang again.

IMPORTANT!!!- Under NO circumstances should you start weight hanging with more than 2 or 3 pounds. Work up in weight SLOWLY! You can cause a lot of damage to your penis if you overdo it! Also, hanging should NOT be painful or cause extreme numbness!

Once you've conditioned yourself you can consider the following full hanging routine:
    The "3x20" Hanging Routine

Advanced Hanging for Repetitions

Here's an advanced method of hanging that will help you add more length than you ever though possible! Before starting this advanced method, hang light for about 5 to 10 minutes to adequately prepare the penis for the intense stress to follow!

To perform the "Advanced Hanging for Repetitions" method, find someplace to sit where, with your rear end on the edge of the seat, your legs will bent at the knee at a slightly greater than 90 degree angle.

Set up your Sock Hanger with a heavier weight that you normally use, but set it up in a way to where, while leaning forward a bit, the weight will [barely] be touching the ground. Now lean back a bit so that the weight is raised off of the floor.

Lower and repeat.

Start off with about 50 repetitions and work up from there.

Some other advanced hanging techniques can involve:

- Swinging the weight a bit while hanging

- "Stripping Sets"- where you hang heavier than normal and strip the weight every few minutes

- Leaning back while hanging. BE CAREFUL! You WILL feel an intense stretch doing this!

- Getting up and walking around while hanging (using light weights!) The act of walking will cause movement and some slight jarring which will put extra stress on the penis.
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 09-19-2019, 07:27 AM. Reason: Updated content
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Thank you Big Al. I myself have a BIB hanger and have used most of these tips you have provided. BUT...Warning to those new to PE:

DO NOT attempt any of these exercises without first conditioning your penis with a structured PE exercise routine. Injury can occur if you try to advance too quickly.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      Thank you Big Al. I myself have a BIB hanger and have used most of these tips you have provided.
      You're welcome

BUT...Warning to those new to PE:

DO NOT attempt any of these exercises without first conditioning your penis with a structured PE exercise routine. Injury can occur if you try to advance too quickly.

Excellent advice!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I wonder, now im not a hanger so i may be off keel here. Is itr possible while hanging to apply a heat application to keep tissues soft? Is it possible to jelq at the same time? Has anyone ever done this?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          I wonder, now im not a hanger so i may be off keel here. Is itr possible while hanging to apply a heat application to keep tissues soft? Is it possible to jelq at the same time? Has anyone ever done this?
          Hey bud, it's as you know. always a good idea to apply heat when stretching tissue.
          If you can find a way to do this, go for it. I couldn't do this in the shower, because I wrap just behind the glans with 2" wide cotton gauze and I wouldn't want that to get wet.
          Jelqing while hanging? Is this your question? I wouldn't think so. I think it would be a good way to get an injury.

Comment

This sock hanger rocks! its reasonably comfortable, as far as tying shoe lace around you piece, and circulation is still pretty good. I've gone 15 minutes with no numbness, cold head, or pain.

Thanks AL...this is $Money$
            Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

Hey bud, it's as you know. always a good idea to apply heat when stretching tissue.
              If you can find a way to do this, go for it. I couldn't do this in the shower, because I wrap just behind the glans with 2" wide cotton gauze and I wouldn't want that to get wet.
              Jelqing while hanging? Is this your question? I wouldn't think so. I think it would be a good way to get an injury.
              OK just wondering. What about a heat lamp while hanging? Or wrap a hot rice sock around your cock avoiding the wrapping apparatus?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                OK just wondering. What about a heat lamp while hanging? Or wrap a hot rice sock around your cock avoiding the wrapping apparatus?
                A rice sock would be good, just add the weight to the total you are using to hang.
                For example. If you are using 2 pounds as a starter weight (recommended) and you have a pound of rice in your rice sock, figure you are hanging 3 pounds.

Comment

I have a different kinda home made hanger..that works for me...I hang 7.5 pounds for 15- 20 minutes at a time for 3 sets in the morning... You have NO idea how important the wrapping is....You MUST WRAP PROPERLY....
                  7/31/08 Starting EL=5.5 Girth 6 bpel=6
                  10/20/08 EL= 6.25, Girth ?? , BPEL=7.5
                  1/04/09 el=6.25 Girth 6.12, bpel=7.5, fsl 8
                  8/06/09 el =6.5; girth 6.12; bpel=7.5; fsl 8.125
                  Forget the NUMBERS, I went from "you have a nice cock" to "you have an Amazing Cock" !!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Man View Post
                    This sock hanger rocks! its reasonably comfortable, as far as tying shoe lace around you piece, and circulation is still pretty good. I've gone 15 minutes with no numbness, cold head, or pain.

Thanks AL...this is $Money$

Glad to be of service

Comment

Hello,

Ive been PEing for 3 months now doing the newbie routine then take a long decon break for about a month and a half and I want to start PE again this monday. I want to try hanging so my question is, can I do hanging immedietly after a decon break?? or should re-condition my penis first before trying hanging??

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Absolutly recondition. Start back on the Newbie routine for at least a week, you might even see some quick newbie gains again. After that, what are you going to use to start hanging with?

Comment

Absolutly recondition. Start back on the Newbie routine for at least a week, you might even see some quick newbie gains again. After that, what are you going to use to start hanging with?
                          Thanks JP for the advise! As for your question, I contructed the AFB universal penis weight hanger. Its cheap, easy to contruct and I add grippers in the center of the hanger for extra hold. As for the weights, I have 5 lbs barbell weights to start off and planning to purchase 2 2.5 lbs barbell weights. As for the wrap, I purchased bandage.
                          My question is, a 5 lbs barbell weights is the ideal weight to start off??

Comment

Originally posted by realconcern View Post
                            Thanks JP for the advise! As for your question, I contructed the AFB universal penis weight hanger. Its cheap, easy to contruct and I add grippers in the center of the hanger for extra hold. As for the weights, I have 5 lbs barbell weights to start off and planning to purchase 2 2.5 lbs barbell weights. As for the wrap, I purchased bandage.
                            My question is, a 5 lbs barbell weights is the ideal weight to start off??
                            Actually, you should start off hanging with no more than 2 lbs. Do 3, 20 minute sets a day for a week, then increase a pound a week. This is like any exercise in PE, start slow and work up. I hang around 8 pounds which is a good weight for me. But I started slow with the 2 lbs. I use 2" wide cotton gauze for all my wrapping. Works well and can be used over and over. JP

Comment

Actually, you should start off hanging with no more than 2 lbs. Do 3, 20 minute sets a day for a week, then increase a pound a week. This is like any exercise in PE, start slow and work up. I hang around 8 pounds which is a good weight for me. But I started slow with the 2 lbs. I use 2" wide cotton gauze for all my wrapping. Works well and can be used over and over. JP
                              I will follow your advise. I will start hanging on Monday after I finish reconditioning my penis. I hope hanging will works for me so wish me luck. Thank you JP!!

Comment

Working...
                              X