masterbation before hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masterbation before hanging?

Does masterbation before hanging help with better or faster gain. I ask because i tried hanging without masterbation first. sometime it went well ,sometime it was a little harder. like i would get an erection so it make it hard to hang well atleast getting it started. but when i masterbate before. i got it on better and easier also felt a better pull. so does it really make a diff on results as gaining.

anybody?

Comment

Don't ever hang with an erection!
      If masturbation is required to make sure that you don't get an erection while hanging, then go for it.
      Yarrr!
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

hey, I am not a hanger but I do think that for any exercise that you should do flacid, it shouldnt hurt. I wouldnt go crazy on jackin the junk because too much is too much. I just cant imagine why it would hurt at all. Now if any hangers get on me for it just remember to keep the trap somewaht shut because this was asked 6 days ago and nobody said diddle,lol
        I would even do intentionally if I had a problem with boning up when I was trying to hang. I have had minimul hanging experience but I just decided that I could not find the time and switched to the pump/manual combo. I still wouldnt trust me completely though but if i am correct you are suppose to hang flacid so beat the wild pickle down, show it whos boss, then hang weight from him and ask him "whos the dick now"?
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
          Don't ever hang with an erection!
          If masturbation is required to make sure that you don't get an erection while hanging, then go for it.
          Yarrr!
          thats not fair, I was typing my stuff and you snuck that in there........... just like a pirate to do some stuff like that!

Glad I was on the correct path,lol

Comment

In my time hanging I've found that hanging shortly after masturbation is beneficial. Personally it feels like my tunica is targeted more, while still getting the lig stretch as well. This could just be me, as everyone responds differently to things.

Never hang erect! I do try to keep it around 40-60% engorged though. I wouldn't masturbate before hanging everyday, maybe 2-3 times aweek. Too much jerkin off depletes the body of PE benefiting hormones.

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
              thats not fair, I was typing my stuff and you snuck that in there........... just like a pirate to do some stuff like that!

Glad I was on the correct path,lol
              I yam wot I yam!
              Yarrr!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Comment

Aye!
                  Well said BigO!
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

ok what help with the gains better or faster. hanging straight out, or straight down ,or upward, which one would be best to target to get good results.

Comment

i like to get off before hanging because it helps me keep less blood in my penis during the session. it wont speed gains.

start out hanging straight down or between the cheeks, to target the ligaments on top that connect to your lower abdominals. this will allow your penis to extend further out of your body and hang much lower. this process can take a few weeks to a few months. after that you hang in different directions to target other ligaments. then after that you hang to target the tunica.

the only thing that will speed your hanging gains is more hanging. however, do not go too heavy too fast or too long too fast. build up to it, but work out often. start light at five and then ten minute sets. do as many as you can without overworking. overworking will slow your progress drastically. when you are truly conditioned to hanging, do as many 20 minute sets as you can, jelqing lightly in between to work circulation. more time with tension = more gains.
                      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                      now: 7X5
                      next: 8X6

Comment

ok well what's a ideal hanging routine. how many time a day how many min etc. what to do after and before. would be helpful especially those who have gained from hanging thanks.

Comment

start slowly and build up.

start with a 10 minute warmup and some basic stretches. get your wrap ready and apply the hanger. start off with a light weight - 2.5 pounds or less - and try for a 5 minute set. remove the hanger and do a few light jelqs. wait ten minutes (with heat is good) and go for another 5 minute set. start at 2-3 sets and over the course of a few weeks, work your way up in time to 20 minute sets. add weight when you feel that you can support it for 10-20 minute sets, stay on the safe side. after about 3 months of hanging conditioning, you can probably work up to a routine of 5 twenty minute sets at like 8 pounds.

always do a warmup and warmdown at least ten minutes.

light jelqs between sets, ten minute breaks between sets, light stretches before each set.

the more sets you do the better your results will ultimately be.
                          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                          now: 7X5
                          next: 8X6

Comment

Working...
                          X