BathMate Pressure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BathMate Pressure?

Does anyone know what the maximum achievable pressure is on a Bathmate. I've started using a lower pressure/longer time schedule to try and avoid tunica toughening but there really isn't any way to know what pressure I'm using.

In this thread:

Bathmate or Vacutech, or other?

It's said the valve is rated until .55 bar is equivalent to about 16 inches of Hg. Which is pretty high... but people on here seem to consider this a pretty safe starter pump. I've read about a few people with 'red dots' (I assume broken blood vessels?) from it, but not many.

Once I finally got suction working well on it, I pump until I hit about 130-140 mm (my NBEL is 127 ml, but bath-mate is probably closer to bone-pressed I imagine). Then I re-pump when I go down to about 120mm. Dunno if this is what I'm supposed to be doing, but I've only had it for a few days. I don't have any previous pump experience, but this is about as far as I'm willing to push it personally (at the moment anyway).
    GTO
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by GTO; 06-26-2011, 07:50 PM.
    2011/6/01: NBPEL 5 EG 5 FL 2.5 FG 4
    Goal: NPBEL 6.2 EG 6 FL 3.5 FG 5

Comment

I honestly dont know the exact equation for the pressure on my bathmate, but when i get to 180 mm i pump carefully because im approaching my limit. The design helps u not over pump as easily once u condition urself but once ur around ur normal nbpl measurement, pump slowly
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

Thanx for the info guys. I've been pumping for almost a year now using the BM and have seen really good gains in girth. I'd just like to know what pressures I'm at when using it. There used to be a BM rep on here frequently but I haven't seen him post for some time, I guess he was just pushing a product instead of building the company and caring about his customers.

Comment

Any tips for getting good suction in the shower? It works like a charm when I put it on in the bath submerged, but in the shower I get air coming in through the base like a water bubbler.

Comment

Trimming or shaving. The bubbles are from not having a good seal. Hair lets air in because the seal is not flush up against the skin. The less hair and bumps the better.
            4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
            10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
            Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
            It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Yeah, I tried trimming down and clipping with a scissors. Really do not want to shave it off, the object here is to NOT be made fun of in the locker room.

I think there's some air getting trapped at the base when I fill it up from the faucet, you would think when I put it on it would displace the air and water but apparently not. I guess I'll have to work on it. Got the shower strap today.

Comment

Originally posted by DiminutiveDong View Post
                Yeah, I tried trimming down and clipping with a scissors. Really do not want to shave it off, the object here is to NOT be made fun of in the locker room.

I think there's some air getting trapped at the base when I fill it up from the faucet, you would think when I put it on it would displace the air and water but apparently not. I guess I'll have to work on it. Got the shower strap today.
                Doubt they mak fun ... hell, you'll probably see some tryin to copy ...
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by beetleboy View Post
                  Thanx for the info guys. I've been pumping for almost a year now using the BM and have seen really good gains in girth. I'd just like to know what pressures I'm at when using it. There used to be a BM rep on here frequently but I haven't seen him post for some time, I guess he was just pushing a product instead of building the company and caring about his customers.
                  Tim (the guy you are referring to) is still around and I'm in pretty regular contact with him. They are working on getting the new models set for release ...
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Funflyer, making sure the seal is really soaked might help you out. Also, you've got to trim down pretty well or the pubes interfere with getting a good solid seal. Gettinthere, didn't know Tim was his name and I just haven't seen any posts from him, thought he deserted the site. What do you know about the new models? Anything with a pressure gauge?

Comment

I never had an issue in the shower unless i move alot. I fill it to the brim, push out the excess with my member, and no bubbles. Then agin im trimmed light so that may help. I never tried sitting with my bathmate on, i prefer stand.
                      bpel -6.25in
                      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                      BPEL -7.5 in
                      NBPEL - 6,8 in
                      Girth)- 5.5
                      Goal:
                      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                      Girth- 6in max
                      My Journal

Comment

Sometimes at the 20 minutes mark I tuck the bath mate between my legs and stretch

Comment

Working...
                        X