Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how bout a nice big cup of ...bathmate TEA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bout a nice big cup of ...bathmate TEA?

Hi all,

Just recieved my bathmate today and was so glad to have it I opened it right up and got my first 5-minute session in. Someone here had stated in the past that they consider this one of the most exciting products on the PE market and I can see why. SO glad I've acquired one, wish I'd thought to do so ages ago!

Anyway, I'm pretty new to PE but I've been doing tons of reading on the forums the last few weeks and it's great that this community is out there. Thanks to all the
    innovators and warriors out there who've been paving the way for the rest of us, and for posterity's sake.

So anyway, speaking of innovations, I've been toying with the idea of additives to the warm water used in a bathmate session. It seems that in the expanded, warm state the skin of the penis gets itself into might lend itself nicely to maximum absorptive capacity for all kinds of nutrients, tonics, conditioners. I've thought of the benefits of green tea, as I've already seen it used in skincare products. I also enjoy a nice cup of raw ginger tea from time to time and I think that would be another herb to consider.

Has anyone seen any speculation regarding possible applications of a hydro pump with additives to the water used? Am I crazy? Or could this something to consider as part of an overall PE/fitness program? Do you think that there might be something that could be added to the bathmate water to help speed up the repair of tissues inside the penis, or to aid in some other way?

I haven't tried anything of this sort yet (just got the thing) but wondering if anyone's thought of and tried anything similar?

Thanks!

You could be onto something with that absorption thing ... I'd just be careful as any additives to the water could break down the gaiter and shorten the lifespan of the BathMate. But hey - go for it and let us know what you come up with!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

at the very least I am sure you could use something to help with skin conditioning and that would be a benefit. Cool idea ya have there
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeah I'm seriously thinking about taking a trip to the health food store tomorrow to see what loose herbs they have bagged up for use as a tea. I think I will be brewing a pot of something or other before one of my next showers and I'll def. report back here if I come up with anything interesting (will be researching various herbs and teas beforehand).

But like you said, definitely wouldn't be cool to degrade the bathmate or compromise anyone's safety in any way, so will be starting out with something mild.

Comment

when buying the herbs if anyone comments on how it will taste be sure to correct them by letting them know your just gonna stick your dick in it.

Comment

I don't know, taste might be an important factor in herb choice. Good luck getting oral if your dick tastes like ginseng. Well, salty pork and ginseng.

Comment

I'm DYING to try some Kombucha for that carbonated, fizzy tingling sensation but something tells me its wise to stay away from anything even remotely pro-biotic.
              Thanks to my now 1-week of use of an extender (SG) i do have some raw and chafed-feeling areas right at the top of my glans so something with a numbing, or soothing effect is probably going to be my first experiment.

I'm a big fan of adaptogenic herbs as well and I'm definitely keeping an eye out for any that might potentially be of use in the PE department (oral use of course, though topical might also be of value).

There might be something that aids in vasodilation, that would be something to look out for and, taste? I'm currently single so that's not a big concern right now (till I make some monster gains of course). Different ingredients might lead to different sensations in a vacuum though. I will probably use a Camelia Sinensis base for the tonic and add or subtract other ingredients depending on the situation.

Can't wait to try some of this out in the near future! I'm less than a week in to seriously trying to stick to a routine and already I'm adding all kinds of spur-of-the-moment variations to many of the exercises I've learned here and elsewhere on the web. God DAMN I wish I'd gotten started at 15 or 16 and not 32 but well, I''ll definitely be making up for "lost" time...

BTW, salty pork and ginseng YUCK - so glad I'm a straight male sometimes...

Comment

Working...
              X