Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to adjust tension on X4 Deluxe extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to adjust tension on X4 Deluxe extender?

Hi. I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the tension on my extender. I turn the knobs, but nothing moves down over the lines like it is apparently supposed to. No matter how much I turn the knobs, the tension does not change. What am I doing wrong?
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2hh0p77.png
    This is the bottom half with the tension and knobs.
    Starting stats:

BPEL: Just over 5 3/4"
    EG: 4 1/2"

Current stats:
    BPEL: Just over 6"
    EG: Just under 4 3/4"

Final goal:

NBPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

A couple of possibilities.

Make sure you can see threads on both sides of the thumbscrew "knobs". As you turn them, in one direction, increasing amounts of thread should appear (on both sides). Turning in the other direction, threads on both side of the knobs ought to disappear.
    Often, the rods with the tension lines, are so tight against the thumscrews, that you need to unscrew one from the other to undo any binding.

If you have not built your extender long enough using the extra lengths of rods, then one might see what you are seeing.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

having the same problem, when the springs are uncompressed i see all the tension lines, when i compress fully i cant see them, when i release again its still full tension. i can turn the screwy bits but they just extent the base of the rods.

Deleted did you work it out??
      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

When you turn the "screwy bits" they extend the base of the rods. That is what you want. Your penis head will only allow the end to go so far. As you extend the rods towards the head you will see the lines starting to disappear up into the device. Depending on the springs you have will depend on the tension. The first line to disappear is about 33% of the max tension. The second line is 66% and the third is 100%. So if you have 1800 gram springs first line is 600 grams tension. Second line is 1200 grams tension. Third line is 1800 grams tension.

You must be wearing the device when you adjust the "screwy bits" for you to see the tension. I extend between lines 1 and 2. When I put the device on I adjust it to the second line or just a little over. As my cock stretches over the next 15-30 minutes the tension reduces down toward the first line. Often I add more tension. I prefer to be 1/2 way between the first and second line. This allows me to extend for 1.5-2 hours without removing the device. I can extend this way in sets for up to 13 hours in a day before I have a discomfort level where I cannot extend any more for the day. Generally I extend 6-8 hours a day. Over the last 83 days I have averaged 6 hours a day counting the days with no extending into the average as 0 days.
        4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
        10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
        Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
        It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Working...
        X