Pain While wearing an ADS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain While wearing an ADS??

So I've been wearing an ADS for about 4 weeks for about 2hrs per day. The last week and a half after an hour of so my penis just start hurting like hell, some what feels like skin tearing or something. Once it starts hurting I take it off. I inspect the head and have no tears just really red after I take it off. Anyone have any advice?? Should I put some lube prior to putting the ADS on? I really want to wear the ADS but not if it is going to be hurting like a bitch. Thanks in advance.
    06/01/11 NBPEL: 6 in. X 5.5 In.
    Short Term Goal (Hopefully less then 1 year) NBPEL: 7 In. X 6 In.

Try less time and then build up to it, unless you're into pain and then we could have a whole different discussion.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think you are doing one of two things.... I think you are putting awkward pressure on the glans and is bending it or damaging it somehow, or you are using too much weight to start with and are tearing your ligaments which of both can be very serious...

I am not a doctor i am just giving information on reading i have done on PE which is alot

Comment

Samsi makes a good point. Too much weight or tension could be causing the discomfort. UnknownJ, please describe the type of ADS you are using.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Samsi makes a good point. Too much weight or tension could be causing the discomfort. UnknownJ, please describe the type of ADS you are using.
          Believe he got the ESL40 ADS...same one I got. The ebay one, its just a basic leg strap connected to a rubber shealth over the first couple of inches of your penis.

I too have gotten the pain, but I thought it was irritating my piercings. I just took about 4-5 days off from wearing it and then started again. Keep at it brother!
          Jan '11 - 6.25" BPEL
          July '11 - 6.8" x 5.5"

Short term goal = 7"
          Long tem goal = 8======> 8"

Comment

As Lovemywife stated the ADS I have is the one I bought from Esl40. The pain has mostly gone away just took a couple days off and before I put the ADS on I put a little bit of chapstick around the head and where the ADS contacts my penis the most. Seems to work haven't had any pain lately.

Comment

I use a VacExtender mod kit and use the cap and sleeve with 16 oz of weight attached to the cap hook. I have worn it for up to 8 hours without a problem. I also bought a leg strap accessory to try. With the leg strap on, I had to remove it after 1 hour due to extreme discomfort. In my opinion, the strap applied too much tension. Perhaps you can add something (short bungy, rubber band, etc) to increase length and reduce tension, or move the leg strap further up the leg.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

It has an adjustment band, so I can add or subtract tension. In the beginning maybe I was adding to much tension, I has subtracted a bit of tension and havent had any problems.

Comment

Working...
                X