Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just tried my Bathmate (got it in the mail today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried my Bathmate (got it in the mail today)

Gotta admit, I was kind of scared I was gonna hurt myself. I decided to try it in the bath (they recommend it for the first use) and it's simple. I didn't stay in the full 20 minutes (a few one minute sessions to give it a test) and I might've noticed a few problems/concerns.

On one of the little sessions I thought I heard air leaking out of the release valve. Put my finger over the top of it and it stopped. Possible defect or maybe I didn't have full suction?

On ALL the little sessions my penis seemed to rub against the right part of the pump. Can this be a problem? Can it be corrected by simply positioning it more to the right at the base?

Any help will be great. Any pointers would be good too! Thanks in advance.

It took me a few session to get the right positioning so keep working at it. I tend to curve to the left a little and just let it rub, doesn't seem to be a problem. There should be no air leaking back through the valve into the pump. Maybe something for stuck in the valve to keep it open slightly? If it keeps leaking I'd contact BM and get a replacement. They may just be able to send you the valve itself, pretty simple to replace. As far as advice, start slow and don't overpump.

Comment

Working...
    X