bathmate swelling???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bathmate swelling???

i just used mt bath mate, had a good session about 20 mins,my penis came out nice and full. I didn't go in with an erection, i may have had a bit of a chub.

its a hour later and the under part of my penis is hanging, it has a bit of a swelling, not pain full, looks and feels more like loose skin off my shaft, should i take a break from the bathmate? does anyone know why this was caused
    Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
    Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
    or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Sounds like just edema, which is fluid retention. You can massage it to try and work it out, or just leave it alone and it should be gone by the time you wake up in the morning. Entering the Bathmate with as close to a 100% erection as you can get will help reduce the chances of edema.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Sounds like just edema, which is fluid retention. You can massage it to try and work it out, or just leave it alone and it should be gone by the time you wake up in the morning. Entering the Bathmate with as close to a 100% erection as you can get will help reduce the chances of edema.
      Yup! What he said ...
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

If its your first time 20 mins is too long your skin is retaineing fluids. I have a vac pump and I
        did the same thing
        Boitim2
        Last edited by Boitim2; 07-11-2011, 05:36 PM.
        Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
        P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
        P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
        P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
        Penis length in Inches: 8.25
        Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
        Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

won't going in erect mess up my dick?

Comment

No it will not.

Comment

cool, i will try it tommarrow, providing the swelling is gone

Comment

I would rest till all swelling goes down, I did not pump for 3 days just to let things settle down, If you can do a 10 min in the morning and 10 min in the evening and don't use high in pressure, let your unit get use to it, most people recommend only 15 mins no longer then 20 mins and at 5 hg.
                Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by jacktwist View Post
                  cool, i will try it tommarrow, providing the swelling is gone
                  Chances are it will be. You're just experiencing a common problem from pumping without going into the pump erect.

Comment

well this is my third week pumping and the first time, i had a prob with it , but anyways most of the swelling is gone now, so by morning i should be good

thanks for the info fellas

i have three questions maybe you guys can answer

when i go in erect am i suppose to stay erect the whole time, or will the erection go away and then i start pumping?

do you guys think that eventually my flaccid state, will look like how it looks when i'm done pumping?

and third why do guys reframe from masterbation during p.e days?

Comment

1. Just keep it erect until you get a few pumps in. The pump will handle everything from there.

2. If your flaccid looks anything like mine when I get finished pumping, then probably not, at least not for some time. That's a whole lot of expansion. It's fun while it lasts though.

Comment

Originally posted by jacktwist View Post
                        well this is my third week pumping and the first time, i had a prob with it , but anyways most of the swelling is gone now, so by morning i should be good

thanks for the info fellas

i have three questions maybe you guys can answer

when i go in erect am i suppose to stay erect the whole time, or will the erection go away and then i start pumping?

do you guys think that eventually my flaccid state, will look like how it looks when i'm done pumping?

and third why do guys reframe from masterbation during p.e days?
                        1- if u go in erect, it should stay erect once you pump a bit to gain suction. (only time itll go down is before you get full suction because of ur natural erection subsiding)
                        2- maybe, maybe not. but as long as youre having good indicators and are gaining both flaccid and erectly, thats all that matter.
                        3- I edge ( Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness ) sp i do cum but its delayed and controlled. It actually helped with both gaisn and sexual performance for me so I recommend at least going ten minutes to get blood int he new tissue.
                        bpel -6.25in
                        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                        BPEL -7.5 in
                        NBPEL - 6,8 in
                        Girth)- 5.5
                        Goal:
                        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                        Girth- 6in max
                        My Journal

Comment

i have a question im a newbie and i was wonder if you use the hydro pump after you get your ideal size does the size stays or it will go back to orginal size

Comment

Like all things, if you don't follow a routine to maintain the size or cement it, size will go down. Not completely go away though.

Comment

Working...
                            X