correcting slight curve .. theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correcting slight curve .. theory

I've always had a slight curve to the left which isn't really an issue cause its so slight. I've been using an extending for nearly 4 months and have decided this week to focus more on wearing it to the right. I'm able to wear it at work as I'm at a desk most of the time. I wear it pointing upwards then swing it to the left or right alternating along the way, I got up to 16.5 extended and found it easy on the left and difficult on the right having to take it off more frequently due to discomfort and having more trouble getting it on in the first place. I've dropped back to 16 as this is easier to manage and my theory is that if I do this and straighten him out I should gain an "easy" 0.5 cm or thereabouts by evening it up .. half a cm seems to be the difference based on comfort levels.
    Does this sound like a reasonable theory ???
    start 31-3-2011
    bpel 13 cm ( 5.11 inch )
    bpfsl 14 cm
    Girth 13 cm ( 5.11 )
    flacid 7.5 cm

31-07-2011
    bpel 15 cm ( 5.9 inch )
    bpfsl 15 cm
    girth 13.5 ( 5.31 inch )
    flacid 9.5 cm

I have more curve than you have I guess. I have a theory that even if we stretch it it wont get as
    strong as the right side. So jelking and making the left corpora cavernosa bigger is also important, but not
    sure. First I want a bigger dick, straight or curved, a little curve is sexy and more fun... But it does
    not look as big. I still want some curve but not as much as I have. If i straighten mine out I
    will hit 7.5 in length which is one of my goals.

Or perhaps the left corpora cavernosa is not as big or strong as the right side, making
    it curve.

Please if someone know, shorter or less strong then the right?

This was not a correct answer...but might help.
    amc
    Last edited by amc; 07-19-2011, 04:45 PM.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
    X