No announcement yet.

If you use Extenders...you need this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you use Extenders...you need this!!

Hi Everyone, debated a long time about posting anything but I have figured a few things out that I wish I knew about 8-9 months ago when I started. I started out with an X4 extender and wore it as much as possible. I work from home so it was very easy to get in 8-9 hours a day at a good tension. I just wore it down because that was the easiest to conceal at the time and in some of the generic x4 forumn threads it said down for length and up for girth...which is wrong. So after about 5 months of wearing it constantly and a month or so of Jelqing I noticed I had grown about .75" in length. I never formally measured, just made an L shape with my index finger and thumb and pressed the thumb against my base. I used to go right to the tip of my index finger and now I was about .75" past it. I figured the gains would keep coming so I kept up that routine with lots of effort for about 3 more months with no gains. So I started to look into and try everything possible. I read on these threads all the time. I tried the PE bible stuff and some secret potency report. They didn't really do anything for my dick, but I am glad I read them for the nutritional information that I think will be beneficial to my overall health. I started to look more into the anatomy of the penis and ligaments and tried to see why that would give the LOT theory any validity. I figured out what is right and what is wrong with the LOT theory and I am going to share this with you. It has nothing to do with predicting ligament gains, it just gives you the angle at which your penis needs to be pulled at in order to make any gains. You see, I have a very low LOT, probably like 6-7. This means that when my dick is pulled straight down there is no pullback from my ligaments at this point. This is important for two very big reasons. If you pull on your dick with no pull back on the other side you are wasting your time on the Tunica and the Ligs. I want you to picture your dick pointed in the direction with no pullback and this analagy. With no pullback, your ligaments are like a very very stretchy rubberband that can be pulled and stretched effortlessley. In this same analagy, your dick is a stronger rubberband that is harder to stretch. So when you pull in this direction, you stretch out your ligaments in a way they want to stretch, putting no tension or reason to grow on them. When you pull in this direction you are also putting no stress on your tunica or penis or tighter rubberband, because the loose one is stretching soo much that there isn't much tension on it. Now, with my low LOT, if I pull my dick straight out or straight up I am putting a lot of pressure on my ligaments which will pull out my internal penis. I can now actually feel my ligaments screaming around my inner penins when I extend straight up in the method which I do (I will explain later...its brilliant). Not only that, but now this once loose rubberband is tight as hell and pulling in the opposite direction of the now weaker rubberband that is my tunica. So now, by stretching against my tugback I am pulling the shit out of my ligaments and at the same time giving my tunica an effective stretch since it is being pulled in both directions. That is the LOT theory my friends. It isn't an indicator of how much Lig potentiol you have. It is just a tool to find out which way you need to stretch in. Everyones ligaments are attached differently. Look at a picture of ligaments in the penis, by performing a kegel there is no way in hell that your suspensory ligament would pull back your penis. That is impossible. When you kegel, it flexes deep back by your inner penis. When you do this, it pulls on the ligaments that are directly connected to your inner penis and creates the pull back. Those are the ligaments that actually give you length when you pull them out. Sure, you can gain a little from stretching the suspensiory ligament I am sure which is what my initial gains probalby were from. That and some cell division. You can also gain a little in surgery if that is snipped, but that is the only thing they could snip. They couldn't get to these crucial ligs that actually hold your inner penis in. I know that is a lot for now, but I am going to keep going to teach you some groundbreaking technique that I have used these past three weeks with my extender which has added girth and .25" in lenght. I am so pumped because I know there is no end in sight for me now. I am sure I can get an inch out of this in 4 months. Here is what I do: First of all, I scrapped my silicone attachment straps that came with the device. These are useless for what I am going to share with you. You will constantly be slipping and will never get the pull you want. Even if you want to continue to extend in the manner you are, you have to do this. I went to a hardware store and picked up a velcro strap. The brand is velstrap and it is a bundling and securing strap. Says 18 in x 1 in on it. I am sure you could look it up on google and order it for a few bucks or go to a hardware stop and find it. It is a velcro strap with a small noose on the end that you could feed the strap through. I don't feed the strap through it, but that little noose holds it in place. I thred this strap through the slit on my extender head, wrap it over my dick and then it goes right into the next slip. Just like the strap that came with my extender. I then wrap it around the outside of the head peice a few times, give it a twist and strap it on. I never ever slip, loose tension or feel any discomfort. It is a million times better. I also cut a 2" by 8" peice off of a t shirt that I wrap with before I put this strap on. I now use two different techniques when I extend, but these are very effective and it can accomplish in 2-3 hours what 10-12 could in normal extending. Whenever I extend now I bundle my penis like in a bundled stretch. I am sure you have read about the advantages of bundle stretching, so for my easy stretch I give my dick one full rotation, strap in, point my extender up and wear under normal tension. I do this about an hour or two in each direction depending on how my day is shaping up. The other way I do it is to bundle my dick as much as possible, usually two full revolutions. It is to the point where I can't stretch my dick anymore because the bundle is so tight and then strap in. Once strapped in, I twist the screws on the bars to push it out as far as possible... to the point where my penis and ligs are under a great deal of pressure. Nothing dangerous or risky, but definetely under some force. I then point it up and wear it about a half hour each way. The whole time I can feel the ligs attached to my inner penis really getting a great stretch. This is the fatigue that Hangers try to reach. I tried hanging a month or so, but if you have to hang straight up it is difficult. So I invented this. I feel this burn in my ligs the rest of the day usually. But it is a good feeling, not like a bad pain or anything. So everytime I extend now, it is in a bundle stretch. Sometimes I add a fulcrum, but may save this for my next plateau. If you haven't had any gains with your extender or have plateued, try this. I have made tremendous progress in the past three weeks and have a great feeling in my cock now when walking around with the extender off. Like it just got worked the fuck out and is going to grow. Your welcome.

I just ordered a sizegenetics. So I have a lot to learn. Thank you for your post!

Comment

Some diagrams or pics would be great!

Comment

yeah... sounds like you might have done very well here. a video of your construction of the extender addons as well as your extending technique would be PRICELESS!!

Comment

Paragraphs man, paragraphs!

Comment

pics

Here are some pics. This should help explain the strap. Even if you ignore everything from my post and want to extend normally, this will help you tremendously. You will never slip and never lose any of the original pull.

[ATTACH]2311[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2312[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2314[/ATTACH]

Comment

oh wow,,,, so simple, and I bet way more effective than the plastic hose that was always slipping off.

Comment

This is good stuff, I'm going to buy an X4 extender soon and when I get it I'm going to try your method.

Comment

i'm going to home depot tommarow to get some and maybe attempt to built a hanger
                  Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
                  Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
                  or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Comment

My LOT is 6 o'clock too, but are you sure about how to wear the extender?

Comment

I did find the item available HERE
                      decent price & low shipping. Seems to be what itsaverage is referring to.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                        I did find the item available HERE
                        decent price & low shipping. Seems to be what itsaverage is referring to.
                        That box looks a little different. I found the product number to mine. Google velstrap pn 90107. That is what I used.

Comment

Originally posted by abehr View Post
                          This is good stuff, I'm going to buy an X4 extender soon and when I get it I'm going to try your method.
                          I wouldn't start off with bundled extending, do however use this strap and figure out your lot and only point in the opposite direction.

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
                            My LOT is 6 o'clock too, but are you sure about how to wear the extender?
                            Yes, wear it straight out or up. You will feel a difference in your stretch in both the tunica and ligs. I think bundle stretching is also the way to go because it puts a lot of force on the tunica and encourages both length and girth at the same time.

Comment

I've done about 70 hrs with my x4 I get the bundled/twisted thing but why do you think that's necessary? I find that's the penis is under a very intense force even without it, I think it would be too much for me
                              sg0123456
                              Last edited by sg0123456; 07-23-2011, 10:58 AM.
                              04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                              07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X