how do you use an extender/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you use an extender/

is it flaccid or erected penis that goes into the device?
    is it the same for cut or uncut men?
    uncut have a lot of skin left and is more labourious to push the penis in through the noose.
    Thanks

Flaccid, you pull the skin back when you put it in the noose.

Comment

when using extenders. what exactly does the device pulls or stretches to produce gains. I'm only asking because the two devices use the most are extenders and hangers, but hanging seem to pull more of the ligs and not the penis itself as much, but the reverse for extenders. they seem to pull more of the penis and not ligs. so what do you need to target to see gains. maybe my theory is wrong if someone can please explain.

Comment

Extenders also target the ligaments along with the entire penis. The first gains from an extender is usually from stretching and pulling out the inner penis and gains following it will be from cell division and will take much longer. Hence--- the reason for most guys seeing awesome results in a short time. Quicker gains is just inner penis being pulled out... and the later results will be from the device actually making your body reproduce new cells to counter the traction you are applying to your penile tissue via the extender.

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
        when using extenders. what exactly does the device pulls or stretches to produce gains. I'm only asking because the two devices use the most are extenders and hangers, but hanging seem to pull more of the ligs and not the penis itself as much, but the reverse for extenders. they seem to pull more of the penis and not ligs. so what do you need to target to see gains. maybe my theory is wrong if someone can please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
          Extenders also target the ligaments along with the entire penis. The first gains from an extender is usually from stretching and pulling out the inner penis and gains following it will be from cell division and will take much longer. Hence--- the reason for most guys seeing awesome results in a short time. Quicker gains is just inner penis being pulled out... and the later results will be from the device actually making your body reproduce new cells to counter the traction you are applying to your penile tissue via the extender.
          good info. in your honest opinion would you say its best to go with a extender or hanging. or does it even matter.

Comment

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
            good info. in your honest opinion would you say its best to go with a extender or hanging. or does it even matter.
            Based on reading posts on here and other forums, as well as one year plus experience with an extender and a short three month hanging experience, I would say hanging is the most effective lengthening device. However, if you are doing stealth PE, privacy becomes a limiting factor effecting hanging time which is the reason I had to abandon it.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              Flaccid, you pull the skin back when you put it in the noose.
              How flaccid?
              An extender has a given gap between the opening and the noose I have to bring the noose forward if my flaccid is not long effectively giving painful tension.x4 has a tension spring and the harder the press the harder the tension on the glans as I understand it. I wonder if it better to use a modified vac extender instead?

Comment

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
                How flaccid?
                An extender has a given gap between the opening and the noose I have to bring the noose forward if my flaccid is not long effectively giving painful tension.x4 has a tension spring and the harder the press the harder the tension on the glans as I understand it. I wonder if it better to use a modified vac extender instead?

You can adjust the length and tension of extenders, if you have a flaccid that is 3"+ when stretched you will fit the extender without having to have it a very high tension.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkua View Post
                  How flaccid?
                  Any degree of flaccid is ok in my opinion, if you need to get somewhat of a plump dick to help you get fastened in, then so be it. You can let it relax after that.
                  In my use, I find it very helpful to warm up first, some jelqing, and some times I pump for a short time. Then I fasten in & adjust the extender pull as needed.
                  In general, you'll want to find a process that works for you. Growers & showers and those with a wide ratio of flaccid to erect, can require different procedures to suit their needs.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thank you guys for the additional replies
                    I still have not found an answer for an uncircumsized person
                    I was told to either roll back the foreskin or pull through
                    I find pull through equally trobleshome as I have to grab the skin ouch!the again when flaccid recedes it slips back off the noose may happen the same with a strap but have not tried yet
                    hawkua
                    Last edited by hawkua; 07-24-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X