Used my new pump for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used my new pump for the first time

And I must say, I think this could be the way forward. It is a good pump with a minivac pump and gauge. After 10 minutes my penis felt like it had been through a good exercise session, but it cut out all the hard work and there is less room for error with the pressure points etc.
    I got a bit excited and pushed the pressure to 10 and ended up unable to get the pump off easily. I ended up with a couple of blisters on my foreskin and quite a few redspots which means I over did it so I think I should stick to 5. Is this the normal pressure? it just gets tempting to push it a bit but I know this isn't the way forward. I know my penis isn't 2 inch in circumference anyway, which is the size of the tube.
    My question is, the tube was hard to pull off, is this because i ballooned my penis too much or does this happen when a lot of scrotal skin gets trapped in the tube? I got very worried that i wouldn't be able to pull it off lol. I think the strain of pulling it off caused the bruising. Next time I will try to hold the skin back.
    Bridge Burner
    Last edited by Bridge Burner; 07-28-2011, 01:06 PM.

you are suppose to relieve all pressure beore removing it. you may have and you definately over did it.
    Do not go over 5 hg for quite a while. You can cause great damage to your dick. You will need about a week off. do not lt te feeling fool you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

well I released the valve at the top of the cyclinder but it didn't seem to do anything? Maybe I was too impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridge Burner View Post
        well I released the valve at the top of the cyclinder but it didn't seem to do anything? Maybe I was too impatient.
        The pump may have a pressure release valve. My Harbor Freight pump has a small pin that you push to release the pressure. If you cant find a release valve, push a finger between your shaft and the cylinder wall to allow air to seep in and reduce the vacuum. If this is a problem for you, your cylinder is probably too small. Bad news for your pocketbook, but good news for your partner.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X