Bathmate before and after Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate before and after Photos

I thought I'd share some new photos I made... I do enjoy my bathmate.
    Last edited by BigO; 06-22-2013, 01:24 PM.

Noticable difference! It looks like you've lost some weight too.

Comment

Originally posted by ldee View Post
      I thought I'd share some new photos I made... I do enjoy my bathmate.
      Those gains can't be just from the bathmate. What else did you do?

Comment

Did you experience erect gains as well?

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
          Those gains can't be just from the bathmate. What else did you do?
          After using the bathmate my flaccid goes from about 5.5-5.75" x 5-5.25" to around 6.25" x 5.75"
          Erect length doesn't change much for me, but my girth is at 6" for a while after I use it.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Those pictures are before and after a bath. And so yes those are just from the bathmate... and the warm water. Its hard to tell what longterm/EL gains I have achieved but the post-bath plumpness is what I love.

Comment

I'm willing to call bullshit. Those may be before and after photos but not taken within 20 minutes of each other.
              4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
              10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
              Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
              It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
                I'm willing to call bullshit. Those may be before and after photos but not taken within 20 minutes of each other.
                The longer he waited the smaller the gains would be. The long-term gains I've experienced from using the Bathmate have been great, but the short-term flaccid expansion does tend to give you one hell of a monster. I don't typically masturbate after pumping because I don't want to overstress my penis or hamper gains, but when I have I think it tends to feel a bit soft due to the water retention creating a spongy feeling. So I'm not sure how useful the post-bathmate expansion is for actual use, but it does look good.

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
                  Nope they are real... I mean, even the pimples on my leg are the same. I knew there would be some doubters. I cut a quick vid too... not sure where to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                    Noticable difference! It looks like you've lost some weight too.
                    Lol i said it looked like you lost some weight between the pics. Then you say they were only taken a few minutes apart.

Comment

haha ya but thanks anyways

Comment

How long does the bigger flaccid last? Does it go back to normal size the same day?

Comment

How long does the bigger flaccid last? Does it go back to normal size the same day?
                          The more often you use it the longer the effect lasts (supposedly). Since I just use the bathmate every once in awhile it lasts about a couple of hours. This is pretty typical of pumping, or so I have been told. Either way, the feeling and plumpness is quite enjoyable, at least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ldee View Post
                            The more often you use it the longer the effect lasts (supposedly). Since I just use the bathmate every once in awhile it lasts about a couple of hours. This is pretty typical of pumping, or so I have been told. Either way, the feeling and plumpness is quite enjoyable, at least for me.
                            I really want a bathmate now! those pics are amazing even if it doesn't last it has to be beneficial in gaining long term.

Comment

I really want a bathmate now! those pics are amazing even if it doesn't last it has to be beneficial in gaining long term.
                              If I don't touch myself my cock stays pretty full for around 3 hours. Slowly shrinking back to normal, but I get almost no turtling whatsoever.
                              I have had it for about two weeks now, my hang seems consistently more full.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X