Uncircumsised and extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumsised and extenders

To me extenders have not been designed for uncut people in mind yet uncuts constitute many millions on this Earth.
    Slippage is a big problem if foreskin is pulled back this acts brings pain in itself when the device is put in place before even adjusting the straps or noose in placed and either the glans or foreskin get pinched by the device OUCH!

Some advice to stretch the penis and insist on including foreskin as part of the extension although I am not sure of the benefits of this process in enlargement of the penis rather than the foreskin.

The other method is to pull back the skin and put a noose around the glans increasing the tension however this method has many drawbacks not to mention intolerance and turning the glans purple after few minutes.

Most penis enlargement forums avoid direct answers as they are also at loss to provide solutions yet they brag about the success stories for one rather than many users.

You can use any restrain device to stop the foreskin slipping back toward the head or glans thereby causing pain to the wearer.

My conclusion:
    So unless you have developed a large size penis already the natural ways there is no point in buying a device that will only bring you pain and discomfort when using/wearing it

I'm uncut and when I try to put on my extender sometimes I feel like chopping my foreskin off myself, sometimes it goes on first time then sometimes it takes 5-6 goes all because of my foreskin. I think the only devices that might be any good for uncut men are the vac extender and the phallosan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
      I'm uncut and when I try to put on my extender sometimes I feel like chopping my foreskin off myself, sometimes it goes on first time then sometimes it takes 5-6 goes all because of my foreskin. I think the only devices that might be any good for uncut men are the vac extender and the phallosan.
      Yes it is like that and I do have exactly the same issues.
      Ordered Vac extender and see if it works better
      Phallosan is good so it seems although expensive at this stage perhaps I should have considered if I have not bought x4 device

Comment

Will the comfort strap not allow you to strap in the way your head normally is(covered)? I couldn't imagine having to uncover the glans and subject it to the harshness of this world. OUCH!!
        4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
        10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
        Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
        It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
          Will the comfort strap not allow you to strap in the way your head normally is(covered)? I couldn't imagine having to uncover the glans and subject it to the harshness of this world. OUCH!!
          No it just rolls the skin over my cock and then it slips out. And the glans aren't that sensitive in uncut guys.LOL

Comment

also uncut. i always pull the foreskin back and then use the noose, i never imagined it could be done any other way.
            04/2010 6.1x4.9"
            07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
              also uncut. i always pull the foreskin back and then use the noose, i never imagined it could be done any other way.
              i agree i use the noose and im uncut, at the start i could only wear it around 20 mins at a time,
              over the last 4-5 months i've build up 50- 75 mins at a time and do between 4-6 hrs a day
              stay with it u will be able to tolerate it more with time . totally understand the craic with slippage when strapping in. i find this happens when my dick is'nt that warm or plump so i kegel do sum chopper swings. for me strapping in around 30% errect helps
              the pinching when u catch your foreskin is a total mo f%$*&r but when u start seeing the gains its worth it good luck

Comment

You dont wrap anything around under your glans before you use the noose?

Comment

Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
                  OMFG!!! I used the noose for the very first time with my extender this morning and it got rid of every problem I had before. How could I be so fucking stupid to only try the comfort strap?!?!?!

Thanks SG0123!!! You made me feel like a twat(and rightly so) but now I can wear my extender easily REPPED!!!

Comment

I always thought the comfort strap was better for uncut guys.. guess im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                      OMFG!!! I used the noose for the very first time with my extender this morning and it got rid of every problem I had before. How could I be so fucking stupid to only try the comfort strap?!?!?!

Thanks SG0123!!! You made me feel like a twat(and rightly so) but now I can wear my extender easily REPPED!!!
                      I will be following your progress very closely from now on ..and if you put in the hours and you start to make very nice gains then i'm gonna get an extender. I maybe won't get an X4 labs extender but i know this guy in a land very far away who would sell me an extender at a very reasonable price.

Comment

Wonder how good that andro comfort system is for uncut guys, its like a wider noose I guess

Comment

You will not know which method will work best for your penis, until you work through the variables of
                          1)fastening in,
                          2) applying pull or tension
                          3) wearing it for a length of time.
                          4) how sensitive your penis parts are
                          5) cut or uncut, skin considerations
                          6) etc
                          My preference is the comfort strap used with a cotton "infant sock" with foreskin fully retracted.
                          Give careful thought to buying an extender that only fastens one way, unless you have some wearing experience.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Danger what do you think about the x4 deluxe with the quad support? Is it good quality parts? seems to have a good amount of customizing to find out whats the most comfortable, was looking at the andro but it has no tension lines so I'd rather see what tension im using.. and has a noose and that comfort system that doesn't seem so great
                            I'm uncut also

Comment

Also Uncut,This what I do I'll wrap with washcloth & hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
                              I'll get nice & lose,Then I'll get myself errect 80 to 90% this way I have more to work
                              with.Next I'll strap myself in and since my head is so full I don't have to worry about it
                              sliping out, also now I really can strap on the noose. Once my errection gose down I can
                              really start to feel the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X