Shocking routines- for the advanced trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking routines- for the advanced trainee

A friend of mine (thanks, J) gave me an idea that may help some of you break past a sticking point. It's called "shocking."

If you're familiar with bodybuilding, a stubborn bodypart can sometimes be kick-started into growth by doing a high-volume, high-intensity workout and taking a long rest to let your body recover. My friend is of the opinion that this same principle may apply to penis enlargement.

To do this, you could do something like 1,500-2,000 jelqs, 300-500 squeezes, or 2500-5000 stretches (not all at one time- do about 100, rest a bit, do some more, rest, etc.) and take several (3-5) days off to rest. Pick one or two exercises and "max out"!

The routine will take more than an hour, but remember that you won't have to do ANYTHING for several days.

IMPORTANT! This routine WILL cause soreness and you may have a little erectile difficulty for a few hours after the routine. If you're a beginner, you should NOT even consider doing this until you have a few months of regular PE under your belt!

Another advanced shocking technique is the "All Day" shock routine. Pick a day where you will be free from any important activities. This version of the shock routine WILL take all day (although you'll be resting for most of it).

Here's how it goes. Pick 4 exercises- preferrably 2 for girth, and 2 for length.

Sample schedule:

8:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM- 30 of "The Squeeze"

9:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM- 25 Slow Cranks

10:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM- 100 Mini-Jelqs

11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM- 15 Tension Stretches

Of course, you'll rest after each exercise mini-session.

Prepare to take 3-5 days off after this routine. Some have seen measureable results within a few days of following a similar routine!

Due to its strenuousness, and obvious inconvenience, it should only be done once every few months.

If your gains have plateaued, this routine will definitely give you a kick-start!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

how does this work?

whats up Big Al? I'm Darth. I joined a while ago but, never joined in on any of the post. But anyway, I'v been reading and
    studying p.e. here and there for a little while now and it seems like it makes sence but, while stretching does everything
    on the inside of the penis stretch out permanately without the fear of ripping something important?And when doing sque-
    ezing how does this method give the penis permanate girth?

Comment

I think I may try this next week just to see what happnes, I have not did this method yet.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Darth View Post
        whats up Big Al? I'm Darth. I joined a while ago but, never joined in on any of the post. But anyway, I'v been reading and
        studying p.e. here and there for a little while now and it seems like it makes sence but, while stretching does everything
        on the inside of the penis stretch out permanately without the fear of ripping something important?And when doing sque-
        ezing how does this method give the penis permanate girth?
        The toughest parts of the penis to stretch are the tunica then ligaments, and you'd really have to go out of your way to abuse the exercises in order to tear them. Always start with moderate tension and work up from there. That way, you avoid injuring yourself.

Squeezes stretch the tunica out and allow the spongy bodies within the penis to expand. Gains are kept by ensuring that your penis is at its maximal fitness level. This is done by doing maintenance level stamina work a few times a week and getting regular erections.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          I think I may try this next week just to see what happnes, I have not did this method yet.
          It's very intense so please be prepared for that. Let me know if you have any questions about this particular routine.

Comment

JP's Tunica Tugs

WARM UP: Try and stay as flaccid as you can. No more than 30% erected.

Take the index and middle fingers and make a ^ pointing down.
            Press these against the pubic bone at the base of the shaft and squeeze.
            With your other hand, grasp the shaft just below the glans and as you stretch out, press hard with the ^ back into the pubic bone. Stretch out as hard as you can while pressing back as hard as you can. Squeeze the ^ tight and hold the stretch. Don't release the ^ even if you have to release at the glans. Just re-grip below the glans and stretch again. Hold this stretch as long as you can. You are not stretching the ligs with this exercise, just the tunica. Rest 30 seconds between reps. Try and do at least 10 of these. (You can switch hands) Total time approx..15 minutes.
            JonPop
            Retired Sr. Administrator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by JonPop; 10-12-2008, 02:51 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

what exactly do you mean by making a ^ with your middle and index finger

Comment

hrmm what exactly is "the squeeze"?

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                  hrmm what exactly is "the squeeze"?
                  Here's how you do "The Squeeze": Your penis should be about 50-75% erect. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

Squeeze video
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 02-20-2022, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much Big Al

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                      Thank you very much Big Al
                      You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        JP's Tunica Tugs

WARM UP: Try and stay as flaccid as you can. No more than 30% erected.

Take the index and middle fingers and make a ^ pointing down.
                        Press these against the pubic bone at the base of the shaft and squeeze.
                        With your other hand, grasp the shaft just below the glans and as you stretch out, press hard with the ^ back into the pubic bone. Stretch out as hard as you can while pressing back as hard as you can. Squeeze the ^ tight and hold the stretch. Don't release the ^ even if you have to release at the glans. Just re-grip below the glans and stretch again. Hold this stretch as long as you can. You are not stretching the ligs with this exercise, just the tunica. Rest 30 seconds between reps. Try and do at least 10 of these. (You can switch hands) Total time approx..15 minutes.
                        Hi JP.

I have a a question regarding your Tunica Tugs.

When you say make a ^ pointing down, is the following correct:

Take your index and middle finger (ie the two fingers you use to make a victory V sign or give people the "two fingers" depending on which way round your hand is) and make then into a V (ie exactly as you would when making those finger gestures I just mentioned), then place this V over the base of the flaccid penis so the shaft sits snugly inbetween your two fingers (and now the V is an upside down V ie "^"). Now...does it matter which way round your hand goes when in this position ie with your palm facing your belly and pelvis, or the other way round? I pressume its better to have your palm facing your belly and pelvis and this way you can pull your hand harder into your body?!

Just out of curiosity, what is it about pushing the two fingers into the body towards the pubic bone that takes the ligs out of the stretch and focuses it on the tunica?

Also, should you always do this stretch straight out or at an angle (ie up or down left or right or rotating)?

And lastly, is it best to be sitting or standing when doing these?

many thanks JP

Comment

I'm bumping this due to the many requests I'm getting for "advanced" routines. NOTE- Please make sure that you have several months of steady training under your belt before attempting the above techniques!

Comment

Anybody seen some results from this?

Comment

slow cranks?

Hi
                              really interested in trying this out-can any one tell me what exactly is a "slow crank" and how do you do one?

(Have been doing PE for aro 6 months started with Jp's 90 day routine and have have been using an extender since last 2 months)

thanks!
                              ncurt

Comment

Working...
                              X