Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:) Any UK guys want to sell an incredibly cheap bibhanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :) Any UK guys want to sell an incredibly cheap bibhanger?

Hello fellow UK PE'rs, i'm looking to buy your incredibly inexpensive bibhanger.

A bibhanger from America would cost me $31 just for the post & package so i'm hoping a fellow British guy might have a dusty bibhanger hidden away somewhere that they might like to sell to me at a bargain price that would shock me.

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
    Hello fellow UK PE'rs, i'm looking to buy your incredibly inexpensive bibhanger.

A bibhanger from America would cost me $31 just for the post & package so i'm hoping a fellow British guy might have a dusty bibhanger hidden away somewhere that they might like to sell to me at a bargain price that would shock me.
    ...You'd wear someone else's penis-enlarging device?
    I know you can clean it and what-not. But still. Just the idea would turn me away.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
      ...You'd wear someone else's penis-enlarging device?
      I know you can clean it and what-not. But still. Just the idea would turn me away.
      I guess i'm just a very trusting guy who assumes that all his fellow pegymers have such superclean dicks that the queen could use their dicks has a plate and eat her dinner of them.

Saying that though i will only buy someone elses bibhanger if it is so shockingly cheap that i almost faint with amazement when i see the incredibly inexpensive price.

And i made a captain's wench last week and currently i'm learning how to use it so i'm in no rush for my bargain to turn up.

Comment

I have a bib starter I could sell you? I also have pe weights, clamps if your interested.

Comment

I have weights and i've bought some sea clamps for my captains wench..so how much for the bib starter?

You can PM me the price if you like.
          schlittle
          Last edited by schlittle; 08-22-2011, 09:43 AM. Reason: Additional stuff

Comment

"Saying that though i will only buy someone elses bibhanger if it is so shockingly cheap that i almost faint with amazement when i see the incredibly inexpensive price. "

LOL
            Start Feb 01 2011
            NBPEL 6 2/16"
            BPFSL ?
            MEG 5.6ish"
            BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
            NBPEL 7 3/8"
            BPFSL 8 1/8"
            MEG 6"
            BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

£25 + maybe £3.50 for P&P? Let me know, have you got Paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by -8x7- View Post
                £25 + maybe £3.50 for P&P? Let me know, have you got Paypal?
                Yes that seems a very reasonable price and i do have paypal.

Is your bib in good condition 8x7? Or is there any defects on it?

Comment

No its in great condition, If you want you can put the payment on hold until you receive the package and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by -8x7- View Post
                    No its in great condition, If you want you can put the payment on hold until you receive the package and check it out.
                    No it's okay i trust you. So i will buy it from you whenever you like.

Comment

I will PM you.

Comment

Looking In The US

Hi

I'm looking for one in the US too..

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X