Is Wrapping a good Idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wrapping a good Idea?

I began doing my routine just recently and since I have a major turtling problem I have chosen the wrap to help with this.
    The material is elastic support band (ace) 4" wide by approximately 6" length, I fold the band along its length and wrap it just once around the base of the penis.
    I wrap it just tight enough so it wont fall off and its not uncomfortable to wear at all because I am not choking it, just takes a little practice to get it right.

This keeps my penis out there, makes me a little justice when it comes to confidence because it helps the bulk factor, but the question is... does this help the enhancement at all? I am already doing my routine and I just don't want to be negatively affecting my progress...

anyone use something like this? is it good and if so, are there any other alternatives out there to use during the day?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6"
    EG: Unknown

6/01/2011
    BPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5"

So are you hoping the wrap will keep the boy longer than he would have been? What happens when you take it off? Doe he become a turtle again or does he hang low for a while?
    Unless someone has a good answer to this from their experience you'll probably need to test it out across time.
    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
    Base EG: 6 +.75
    Top EG 5 +.5
    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
      So are you hoping the wrap will keep the boy longer than he would have been? What happens when you take it off? Doe he become a turtle again or does he hang low for a while?
      Its more of a cosmetic thing, I use it mostly right after jelqing and kelgs (I hope Im spelling it right) cause it feels so damn good to NOT have it turtle for once.. LOL
      and... turtling again when I remove it? yes, I dont use it at night so it goes back to its original state for sure.. ugh!
      During the day, when I take it off it takes a while for it to go back to this state.

I guess my main concern is .. will it affect me?
      Current:
      BPEL: 6"
      EG: Unknown

6/01/2011
      BPEL: 5.5"
      EG: 4.5"

Goal:
      BPEL: 7"
      EG: 5"

Comment

Working...
      X