Hardwear anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardwear anyone?

I have seen the ad running on this site about the hardwear cockring...
    I love the idea of something as solid as they promise but with those sky high prices it would be a sob to end up disappointed...

Has anyone bought these? If so would you recommend?
    Current:
    BPEL: 6"
    EG: Unknown

6/01/2011
    BPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5"

just bought one...my advice if you order it and use there sizing chart. OVER ESTIMATE...i slightly over estimated and it was still to small and they have NO RETURNS. so you either pay for a size up or ur screwed.

Comment

i'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed unless you've just never tried a cock ring before

Comment

I have severe ED and require a tight constriction band in order to maintain an erection. I have checked the Hardwear site several times because the design seems to be what I am looking for; however, the price turns me off. Also, I could never get the sizing chart to work.

I recently started using an Osbon cock ring/Erecaid tension band ($20) and it maintains my pumped erection at 90% plus for as long as it remains on. They come in two sizes and three tension levels. I am using the "D" - high tension medium size. Down side is that the high tension causes reduced sensation after 10 minutes, starts to hurt after 15 minutes, and I have to remove it after 20 minutes because it becomes very painful. It is intended to be used in connection with medically approved VEDs (vacuum erection device) aka a penis pump. Requires lots of lube to slip it on and is eligible for medical insurance reimbursement if you get a doc to prescribe it.

If you order the wrong size, you are only out $20 not $100. (You get a price break if you order more than one size at the same time) I am going to order the medium tension and see if I can reduce the above downside problems.
        Erecaid tension bands and rings
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

some people were discussing this some weeks ago here's the link maybe it'll help you

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/14013-hardware-horseshoe-cockring.html

Comment

Working...
          X