potentially deadly???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potentially deadly???

so just useing common sense here but if this is actually true then this is a serious problem... so they say turnicating something can result in blood clots that can go to the heart and brain and kill u or make a stroke. my question is arent u turnicating ur glands(head of the penis) with a stretcher with a noose attachment?? so wouldnt this mean it can cause blood clots?

A noose attachment for a stretcher shouldn't be on tight enough to be cutting off blood flow. If it is, the user is putting the device on improperly.

Comment

Originally posted by zuljino1 View Post
      so just useing common sense here but if this is actually true then this is a serious problem... so they say turnicating something can result in blood clots that can go to the heart and brain and kill u or make a stroke. my question is arent u turnicating ur glands(head of the penis) with a stretcher with a noose attachment?? so wouldnt this mean it can cause blood clots?
      Again there be some truth in what you say, provided the user is not applying extreme constriction similar to turnicating the blood flow to a wound for instance. I have found from my limited experience in hanging that some heavy weights can certainly cut off blood flow if the noose is not properly attached and monitored at regular intervals. I quit hanging as a result of my own doubts on the long term benefits of hanging. And could not get over the obstacle in my own mind that blood flow should be encouraged rather than impaired in developing a healthy well conditioned penis. Now is basic stretches along with jelqs for me and I will leave the hanging and clamping exercises out of my routine..

Comment

If you have the noose on until your glans is black and numb then you're asking for trouble. You should always be checking for signs like that, cold and a bit purple is ok for a short period of time but leaving it like that long enough can cause serious problems.

Comment

um... extenders would have been banned if they killed ppl. Sounds ridiculous actually" 7oclock news, just in man wearing penis extender has been sent to er and dies hours later" dont you think?
          05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
          Flaccid:3.0
          Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
          Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
          Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
          Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

You can get blood clots in your legs from sitting or staying in a place too long also

Comment

i dont think im cutting opff blood its rly red around the head maybe a lil purple at the very end but its not numb i can feel the touch and i can feel heat in the head. but ever since my second week with the extender ive had rly bad headaches and sorta feel off. im thinking it might be blood clotting or it might just be because ive started adding in edging for long periods of time multple times a day do u think that may be the reason?

Comment

You dont have blood clots. And your glans and around is isn't used to extending only two weeks in, takes time to build up to handle more tension, lay off the tension and take it easy.

Comment

okay idk i just feel rly rly off and have rly bad headaches i just wanna no why im haveing them

Comment

its not from wearing an extender.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                      You can get blood clots in your legs from sitting or staying in a place too long also
                      This ^^^^

Just recently a 20 year old guy died from a blood clot resulting from playing xbox in the same position for 20hrs straight.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/08/01/xbox-gamer-dies-blood-clot-after-marathon-session/

Comment

Blood clots have nothing to do with the use of extenders trusts me I work in medical research.
                        Your headaches are due to some other problem and if you do get them constantly I would suggest a scan of some type

Comment

Originally posted by Miamihurricane View Post
                          extenders would have been banned if they killed ppl.
                          While I think you might hear about it sometimes, there could certainly be complications which go unreported. If some guy wears a device all day and has a stroke that night, WHO is making the association of between the device and the stroke. The fact is extenders are a in class of devices that the FDA chooses not to regulate. Nobody is collecting statistics about how many accidents there are per hour of use, or this sort of thing. We each make our own choice based on our perception of the advantages and risks.
                          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
                          X