X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction Wrapping 101

Traction Wrapping 101

A long lost member here used to have a saying that has become somewhat of a PE mantra "Never Let it Turtle." The concept is simple, keep your penis in an extended state for as long as humanly possible.

Think about it. We go to great "lengths" to elongate our penile tissues beyond their normal resting or tumescent states. However, our masterfully designed bodies are prone to what's known as homeostasis. By nature any adaptations want to quickly return to the previous state. It's really a protection for us, otherwise we would probably be a pretty scary looking bunch with upturned eyelids and stretched out noses and earlobes. Unfortunately, this can work to our disadvantage when it comes to PE.

The idea is - if we apply a stimulus long enough, the body will be forced to compensate. In this case the compensation is elongated penile tissues.

So, what is traction wrapping? Simply put, traction wrapping is stretching the penis out and wrapping it comfortably to prevent retraction.

Traction wrapping works well in the following situations:
    • Decondition breaks.
    • Cementing routines
    • After hanging maintenance
    Traction wrapping has the following advantages:
    • It is very comfortable when done correctly
    • It is virtually unnoticeable under clothing
    • and of course, it prevents turtling
    I don't feel one will gain with solely with wrapping alone. The process does not apply sufficient force to do any significant tissue stretching. It is very useful however, to keep tissues elongated after an effective stretching or hanging routine.

Several materials can be effectively used as wraps. I prefer self adhesive sports bandages. Generally the more expensive ones work better. They usually have better adhesives that last longer. A single wrap can be used for several days and washed for hygienic reasons. After the stretch and adhesives wear off simply toss it and cut a new one. A roll will last several weeks.

How to Traction Wrap Properly

1. Roll off and cut approximately 18" of wrap (you may adjust this if necessary)
    2. In a flaccid state, grip your glans with 2 fingers and stretch your penis out as far as possible.
    (Your thumb should be closest to your stomach and your finger behind the glans.)
    3. Take one end and put the outermost edge of the wrap just behind the glans, lift and hold it in place with your gripping finger.
    4. Wrap 2 or 3 turns just behind the glans and start working your way up the shaft.
    5. Wrap as far as possible up the shaft and secure the loose end.

As a bonus I have found this is also effective for glans enlargement. After step 4 I like to push and Kegel blood in to the glans as I wrap. The wrap serves
    as a tourniquet to keep the glans engorged. I will "pump" it full of blood until it feels like it is going to burst. It will swing like a pendulum.

There you have it - Traction Wrapping!

I hope you find it as useful as I have!
    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Great post Lizard. I use this myself, except I use the Johnson & Johnson no hurt tape. It sticks to itself not your shaft. And I think you mean wrap "down" the shaft, from the glans?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

could you explain a little what we use for this and how we use it.I think that I have understood but I want to be sure so I dont cause any damage...thnx
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

What I use is What-A-Grip to keep the penis elongated so it don't get that turtle effect. Iguana, How long are you leaving the tape on the penis? With the What-A-Grip you can leave on day and night. The penis is always elongated and in the ready position for stretching and hanging. The only time that you take it off is when you are Jelqing.
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

any explain of what the A-grip is?????I am very interested cause I am in a cementing routine
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
            any explain of what the A-grip is?????I am very interested cause I am in a cementing routine
            What-A-Grip is found in Wal Mart stores in the Sports Dept, it is used to put on a tennis racket for more of a grip. Its come in a tube form that slips over the end of the handle.

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
              What-A-Grip is found in Wal Mart stores in the Sports Dept, it is used to put on a tennis racket for more of a grip. Its come in a tube form that slips over the end of the handle.
              Thanks Dust. How snug does this fit? No chance it could slip off, say when wearing shorts? Or not so tight that if you start getting erect, it won't shut off circulation? Or when you get night woodies?

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                Thanks Dust. How snug does this fit? No chance it could slip off, say when wearing shorts? Or not so tight that if you start getting erect, it won't shut off circulation? Or when you get night woodies?
                The What-a-Grip does fit snug and there is no chance that it will slip off in what ever you are wearing. When you do have an erection with it on, it will not cut off the cirulation to the penis. It will expand after you use it after you put it on an off. I have found that the first time that you put it on is a tight fit, but after awhile it goes on pretty easy.

Dusty

Comment

Aw...Kinda like a pussy? Hee. Thanks.

Comment

I bought one a year or so ago at your recommendation but I was never able to get it on. I still have it. I would probably use it in conjunction with wrapping since wrapping is very versatile. I wrap when wearing my Penis Master. I don't know if it would be practical with the What-A-Grip.
                    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Interesting....might try! Thxs

Comment

Originally posted by Member#69 View Post
                        Interesting....might try! Thxs
                        Here's a link. Or do what I'm going to do, go to Wal*Mart.
                        Unique Sports What A Grip

Comment

JonPop,

Thanks for putting up the link

Dusty

Comment

I am going to try this myself.

Comment

JonPop,

I think that you will like it once you try it. There is a trick to putting it on. I have a discription on how to put it on in my other posts.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X