extender girth gain ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender girth gain ?

hey guys im thinking to buy an extender but ım a bit concerned about it.. I want to hear from users if it increase girth size because ı got this complex that i think that i got thin penis..And ı really really want to gain girth.

I think you a better option would be short Bathmate sessions followed by jelquing

Comment

Its meant and does gain length, but it can also gain some girth, don't buy it if you mainly want girth.

Comment

Honestly, the Bathmate is a very imprecise PE tool. I have been doing thorough research on PE and working with it for a number of months now and made considerable gains. I always was decently endowed 8.5 to 8.75" x 5.5 - 5.7" naturally but within the last two months when I started PE I have increased my length substantially and gained some girth as well. I have thoroughly researched everything I could on PE before I began my journey and now am working with a well known PE coach and am his test subject on a number of tools and techniques for gaining REAL permanent gains.

During the first two months I used the Bathmate (Goliath) I determined that first it does not offer a pressure gauge and second, it does not come in but two sizes. Pumping should be precise and the Bathmate is not that. It is more of a toy than it is a tool. If you want precise I recommend you get not a hand pump, but a electric or digital pump. Many companies offer these but by far the best is CTC DP-4000. Chris Feeney, the owner of CTC, is the brains behind the company and is highly experienced in penile pumping. If interested in his products I recommend you contact him. The company was started by his grandfather 45 years ago. They are a recognized leader in penile development devices that will add permanent growth when used with other techniques or even by itself over a period of time. I pump in the morning for no more than an hour and then follow with stretches and jelqs and then use X4 Labs extender for 8-10 hours a day, which in my opinion is the best on the market. I own the original Jes Extender, the SizeGenetics, and the X4 Deluxe, and by far the X4 is the preeminent one over the other extenders.

Remember time not traction is the key to extending. More time and the less traction force you need. I am only a little into two months in and am now 9.5" in length and 6.5 base girth mseg is 5.7 - 6.0" and 5.5 - 5.7" behind my glans.

Get the Bathmate if you cannot afford the DP-4000 or some other electric or digital pump, but be very careful not to exceed the max pressure for your penis.

Comment

3/4 inch in GIRTH using extender!!!

I bought the x4 extender about a month ago.
          I must say I am impressed so far with this product. I really bought it because I had a curve to the right that my wife hated. Doing some research x4 forums stated to wear the device in the up 12 oclock position to correct curvature. After a month of use I must say I AM IMPRESSED!! My curve has slightly reduced (naked eye test and wife mouth test !). But the real excitement has been the increase in GIRTH!!
          I have gained 3/4 of an inch in GIRTH alone. Length not so much maybe a 1/4 inch but I typically stretch in the up position (12 oclock). Anyone who says they cant gain girth might want to try the 12 o clock position as I have seen TREMENDOUS gains in girth so far and I am very pleased.
          The only downside is my penis gets blue and cold quick. Probably too much tension but no pain no gain.
          I am thinking of getting the quad support but it is pricey through x4. Actually I am thinking of adding a plastic piece to the bottom side exactly like the x4 and making my own to add a strap to the shaft so the glans does not get killed so quickly.
          I would recommend this product to anyone HANDS DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by youngwill View Post
            I bought the x4 extender about a month ago.
            I must say I am impressed so far with this product. I really bought it because I had a curve to the right that my wife hated. Doing some research x4 forums stated to wear the device in the up 12 oclock position to correct curvature. After a month of use I must say I AM IMPRESSED!! My curve has slightly reduced (naked eye test and wife mouth test !). But the real excitement has been the increase in GIRTH!!
            I have gained 3/4 of an inch in GIRTH alone. Length not so much maybe a 1/4 inch but I typically stretch in the up position (12 oclock). Anyone who says they cant gain girth might want to try the 12 o clock position as I have seen TREMENDOUS gains in girth so far and I am very pleased.
            The only downside is my penis gets blue and cold quick. Probably too much tension but no pain no gain.
            I am thinking of getting the quad support but it is pricey through x4. Actually I am thinking of adding a plastic piece to the bottom side exactly like the x4 and making my own to add a strap to the shaft so the glans does not get killed so quickly.
            I would recommend this product to anyone HANDS DOWN.
            What was your regiment of use?

Comment

I also gained 3/4" girth using an extender. You can check out my quick extender pro log on this forum. I agree though that extenders primarily target length, girth gains are just a bonus.
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                I also gained 3/4" girth using an extender. You can check out my quick extender pro log on this forum. I agree though that extenders primarily target length, girth gains are just a bonus.
                Which extender did you use to gain that girth? Was it base or whole shaft?

Comment

Extender work can cause the tunica layers to stretch and this can allow for more girth. Do some girth exercises in addition to extender work to get the most out of it.
                  SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Use of a pump/cylinder, after extending, can help restore circulation, and contribute to growth in girth.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                      Which extender did you use to gain that girth? Was it base or whole shaft?
                      Quick extender pro. Whole shaft.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                      X