Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillema if the extender will adjust to a 3" thin flaccid penis..WHAT TO CHOOSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillema if the extender will adjust to a 3" thin flaccid penis..WHAT TO CHOOSE?

hey guys,

I am going to buy an extender and make also the hand exercises in parallel..I was thinking to get the Size genetics (which has also 16 comfort straps and a penis health DVD with exercises for fasters gains)

My question is if the Size genetics is adjustable to my small flaccid penis (+-3" and very thin)..??? I saw at the X4 extender web site that if you have under 4" flaccid is better to take the X4 Lab extender for small penises as the other extender will not be adjusted to your penis and will slip..is this true?

I was thinking also Male edge extender which seems very easy to use but I did not find anywhere saying that is a type 1 medical device, or that it has been used to clinical studies!

In another website a saw that it sais that all of the above extenders are adjustable to a penis from 1.6" to 9.5" so I am a bit confused!

It will be really a pitty if I buy an extender and it does not fit my small flaccid and slips all the time..

Thank you an advance for your replies

I'd also like some tips on this, because I havent been able to use my MaleEdge since buying it because I'm 3" flacid and dont have a clue on how to keep it from slipping D:

Comment

If you can stretch your 3" flaccid to 4" then you're fine.

Comment

I know x4 labs has a smaller version of their extender

Comment

Im pretty sure you will be fine, Like steve said its how you stretch it that matters. When I used to extend I liked the noose best, but its good to go slow.. to much tension and you will start to slip
          Start Feb 01 2011
          NBPEL 6 2/16"
          BPFSL ?
          MEG 5.6ish"
          BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
          NBPEL 7 3/8"
          BPFSL 8 1/8"
          MEG 6"
          BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

If you can obtain an erection over 4" they should work okay for you. You may have a little difficulty in the beginning if you are close to 4" but after a while you will grow and it will be easier. If you have a 3" flaccid that grows close to or over 5" you should be fine with the normal extender. Anything 4" or less erect you should definitely go for the smaller model.
            4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
            10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
            Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
            It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

I had a short flaccid (sometimes under 2"); however, I could stretch it to over 4*. To be on the safe side, I ordered the small size cradle for my X4. Turned out it wasn't necessary, though it did make mounting easier during the first week or so. Be advised that the small size cradle has two separate mounting positions very similar to the quad support cradle. Turns out it was not a waste of money because I now use it with two straps which makes it more comfortable with less slippage.

If you can stretch your flaccid to between 3.5 to 4 inches, the standard size cradle will work fine.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Although I have a BPFSL of over 6" my flaccid is about 3.5" and I struggled to get a good stretch if I attempted to strap myself in flaccid. For that reason I strap into my X4 Deluxe erect with just the noose. Still getting used to the device myself but as funflyer has stated you will be fine with the normal version. Hopefully soon you'll have a larger flaccid hang and you won't have to buy any expensive extension rods.
                Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Comment

First of I want to thank you all for your replies! As I see almost all of you chose the X4 extender instead of Size genetics (or any other known extender)..what was the reason of this choice?

Comment

Good price for the extras it comes with, quad support, free shipping(to most places)

Comment

Originally posted by Hope4BigFlaccid View Post
                      First of I want to thank you all for your replies! As I see almost all of you chose the X4 extender instead of Size genetics (or any other known extender)..what was the reason of this choice?
                      X4 has a lot of nice features. However, the small penis cradle was the winning point for me, but that turned out not to be necessary. If you have the $$, you can't go wrong.

The SizeGenetics looks like a decent extender to me. As I recall, you can get it through Maters of Size for $169. Not a bad price. However, I know nothing about it. You may want to do a little research,
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I bought it for the accessories. I thought with the options of base and supports it would allow more comfort during the hours/day spent using it.
                        4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                        10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                        Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                        It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

mostly picked x4 because it lets you try noose and strap and since I have never used an extender before it was good to be able to try both types in one extender

Comment

Thank you guys I will consider again the X4 but I have a preference on Size genetics due to all the extra things it provides (like the penis health exercises dvd, which I think it is pretty good to have everything in a cd and show you how is done, instead of searching all the time in the web)

Comment

Working...
                            X