Wearing an extender comfortably

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing an extender comfortably

Seems as though no matter how I try to wear my extender, I can not get it to the point where it is comfortable enough to wear for a long period of time. I have tried the noose, but that hurts under the glans even when I wrap. The comfort strap either slips or the head turns purple too fast. Same with the velcro strap idea.

I am using one of the cheaper extenders that is being sold on Amazon. I don't know if that makes a difference compared to like the X4 or fastsize extender. What ways do you guys use to wear it comfortably?

Ive been reading up on extenders and looking around the devices forums for a bit. it seems that most people who wear them for long periods of time actually break them up into approximately 1 hour sessions with a wide variety of break periods in between, might want to try that along with reducing the tension on it and not pulling it so hard right off the line? you could also try a combination of strap and noose?
    Starting:9-8-2011
    BPEL: 8 in.
    MEG: 6.25 in.
    BPFL: 6.5 in.
    FL: 5.5 in.
    BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
    BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
    MEG: 6.375 in.
    NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

You start off slow with low tension then slowly work up when your penis gets used to the extending state and your glans get used to it too. Too much tension, you slip or theres pain, go slow and don't stretch too much then slowly add more tension and time over a few weeks.

Comment

Have considered using a VLC Tugger to gently grip your penis, instead of the noose concept?
        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          You start off slow with low tension then slowly work up when your penis gets used to the extending state and your glans get used to it too. Too much tension, you slip or theres pain, go slow and don't stretch too much then slowly add more tension and time over a few weeks.
          This is the key!!! You have to take your time and work up to it. After a while you can do crazy time(10-13 hours) each day if you so desire.
          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
            This is the key!!! You have to take your time and work up to it. After a while you can do crazy time(10-13 hours) each day if you so desire.
            Thanks guys. Last night I tried the velcro strap again with a lower amount of tension. It didn't feel nearly as bad, but the head did swell up a bit, but thankfully did not get purple and cold like it usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by abehr View Post
              Thanks guys. Last night I tried the velcro strap again with a lower amount of tension. It didn't feel nearly as bad, but the head did swell up a bit, but thankfully did not get purple and cold like it usually does.
              See less tension= less problems(pain, coldness, numbness)=longer time extended.

Now if everyone else would just try it this way!
              4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
              10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
              Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
              It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Extender wearing is very much an adaptive activity. By that I mean it requires a huge amount of personal adaptation to work. You need to find your particular materials, your particular PE routine, condition your penis to putting up with it, and so on. It may take several months to find that mode that works for a given person. I used an extender from September of last year to about March, then took 6 months off (wasted with a VacExtender), and came back to extending again and found it was much easier the second time around. I had learned a ton of tricks, conditioned my dick to the device, and learned what materials to use. It takes time.
                Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
                BPEL: 7.0"
                May 2014:
                BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
                Goals:
                2014: BPEL 8.0"
                2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

For the last two days, I have been able to wear it with no purple or cold head as mentioned before. After about 5 -5 1/2 hours, the minor pain does come back still. Is this just my body still getting used to the number of hours being in the extender?

Comment

Yep. make sure your tension is low at the start for a month or so to adjust to the pulling

Comment

once you get used to tension, i found the best method to be using the comfort strap combined with a big rubber band. With a wrap on the tip and makeshift cushion underneath it. head swell and a grip behind the glands is key, also some padding under the base thats touching your pubes is good, won't be as sore after an hour or two.
                      Made good gains using this strap in style and an extender. Heres a picture http://postimage.org/image/2oidu2hk4/

Comment

Nice picture lol, I couldnt wear the comfort strap at all when I had my x4. But I am uncut, I think its alot easier for the cut guys. I personally like the noose.
                        Start Feb 01 2011
                        NBPEL 6 2/16"
                        BPFSL ?
                        MEG 5.6ish"
                        BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                        NBPEL 7 3/8"
                        BPFSL 8 1/8"
                        MEG 6"
                        BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Working...