Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cock ring

hey people is it ok to pump with a cock ring on

I was under the impression that your penis is supposed to be flaccid when you use a pump. It seems that a cock ring would make you have an erection.

Comment

Pumping should be done with an erection if increasing the size is the reason for pumping. I would not pump with a ring on. I do not pump for ED and you may get different examples on the proper use of a pump with a ring from som of our members who use one for this purpose.
      For the most part I believe that when a ring is used it is usually after pumping. The ring is applied to keep an erection , some types of rings are put on the cylinder and then rolled on to the penis, right off of the cylinder. When pumping with a ring on your penis will become extremely engorged and getting the ring off is difficult and sometimes even painfull.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

thanks big o im pumping for size so any help u can give me i would have many thanks

Comment

If you havent read the sticky threads in the devices forum I would start there. There are pumping threads for beginners on up, I would first read pumping 101. Youmay have already read them so if you have then you have the basics. Do you have a pump yet and if know have you been looking at them, If you dont yet have one, then I would recommend making sure that what ever you get has a guage.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X