This device and the bib?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This device and the bib?

So what do you think about this device? its pretty much the same thing as the bib right? and wouldn't it be a good thing to use a bib to just to switch it up a lil bit?
    Attached Files

no thats not the same thing as a bib, the bib is a hanger, that device is a stretcher and a vacuum stretcher at that, the bib hanger clamps over your penis to allow you to hang weights.

the device you show is basigcally a suction cup for your glans and an elasic strap that keeps constant pressure on the penis whilst ding every day activities. there are a lot of reports of glandular problems caused by vacuum stratchers and hangers.

this is the bib hanger

BibHanger Pictures
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Nothing like a Bib, no where near as good and it looks like it is cheaply built, I would not buy it for a BUCK. How long have you been doing PE. You should be conditioned before you try any devices.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ok yeah i have only been doing it for two weeks now...Damn i bought it already o well only 15 bucks still allot of money wasted i know and i knew that i gotta be more conditioned before i do any thing else i just wanted it thought it was pretty convenient and stealthy.So in your advice i should not use it at all when i am ready or try it just be very careful...and what about the cup and string would that work to make a hanger or would that still be considered a vacuum?

Comment

I bought one too and it is not worth the $15 at all.

Comment

Bought one of those before, pile of shit. If you ever want a bib I have a bib starter pretty much brand new ill sell it for 50 dollars shipped. Cheers
            Start Feb 01 2011
            NBPEL 6 2/16"
            BPFSL ?
            MEG 5.6ish"
            BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
            NBPEL 7 3/8"
            BPFSL 8 1/8"
            MEG 6"
            BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Working...