Feedback on my extender program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on my extender program

I'm starting my PE journey, and what I have availabe is a generic extender I bought online a long time ago ...

20210923_165925.jpg
    And this program, suggested by Andropenis (I found the manual online)

program.png

My extender doesn't have separated shafts, just rotating rods. But that's fine, I can use a ruler to measure and extend it the same lengths suggested by the program. What do you guys think of this program? Any adaptations needed, considering your experience? Thank you!

In case of tingling/numbness, remove extender and take a 'circulation' break, let blood flow get back to normal.

Daily duration should not be construed as 'non-stop'. Opinion.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thank you Dangler! Would you recomend taking it off in pre-defined intervals?

Comment

Sounds like a poorly designed diet program that no one can stick with for a longer period of time. Reminds me of those fitness commercials like "grow abs in 6 weeks" that kind of thing. People only get confused with instructions like these. I wouldn't try wearing an extender for 9 hours a day, just like nobody would train for 9 hours a day in the gym. 3-4 hours is enough, if you extend hard enough.

The extender needs to be setup to your max flaccid length. Measure your bpfsl to be sure how far to go and extend towards that number if you can. Also take restdays. Do everything you can to get bloodflow running again after training. Helicopter shakes, dry massaging/jelqing helps a ton. When your flaccid length has increased by 0.5 cm, then you can add another rod.

May the gains be with you!

Last edited by Alex1988; 09-23-2021, 02:42 PM.
        Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Sorry, I'm actually new to this. What is bpfsl?

Comment

Originally posted by CSignorini View Post
            Sorry, I'm actually new to this. What is bpfsl?
            Bone pressed flaccid stretched length. bpfsl
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I would not suggest wearing the extender for more than an hour at a time, you will want to take at least a 15 minute break between extending sessions. This is my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.
              Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
              As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

When you guys are talking about extenders, is that different to the PF? I assumed the PF was an extender, but I guess its more of an ADS?
                BPEL 6.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.8 MEG 4.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.6

Comment

Originally posted by MojoRisin View Post
                  When you guys are talking about extenders, is that different to the PF? I assumed the PF was an extender, but I guess its more of an ADS?
                  I believe it can be used both ways.
                  Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
                  As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                  X